Phones in back a package car

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I haven’t talked to my steward about it because he’s been there and been seeing all this going down.

ps: everyone thinks he’s dirty and working for management anyway
Ps- please let us know what dirty things he’s done to make you think he works for management. Do you guys back him?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Believe or not, sometimes people are innocent, sometimes the police lie, and sometimes people want to use a trial by their peers. Police have to follow the constitution, just because you find drugs in somebody’s car doesn’t make it ok to violate their 4 amendment in the first place. Things like this happen all the time. Why take a plea if you didn’t do it? Jails are full of people in those exact situations.

like I said, until you’ve been in a position with police offers who lied on statements and facing charges for something you did not do, you will never understand. God forbid it happens to you and you have a jury full of lazy unamerican people like you who can’t even do what they are supposed to do and would rather hurry up and go home.

Honestly, I'd rather not have him on my jury anyway. The real issue is that jury duty is part of the responsibilities that come with a free society, and it should be taken seriously.

Siveriano

Personally I'd leave the phone in the back till I got out the building and every time they searched me I'd file harrassment
Something similar happened to me with LP, they wanted to put a sticker on my phone, so I refused (no free advertising) I told them it was not my phone that I was just renting it from the carrier, then they said "We will go tomorrow to your center and if we see you with your phone we are going to discipline you for dishonesty" so I just told them to make sure they both come at me at the same time as it would not be fair if only 1 of them get grieve for harassment.
Last time they asked me for a sticker.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Anyone else being told that we must keep our phones in the back of package car? At our building they are doing checks prior to leaving the building to make sure we are following instructions. Anyone have any advice? Because I’m about to tell them they are going to need a search warrant to find mine. I have never seen in the contract nor any of the methods that we must keep the phone in the back.
Diads should be left in the back as well.

542thruNthru

That just means no talkie while driving. Means nothing about where the phone is.

They tried this in my local. The union shut it down.

So how am I supposed to use my ear phones when my phone is in the back? The contract permits me to use them as long as its 1 ear and legal in the state.

GenericUsername

They tried doing that here. They also told me I couldn't have a towel in the cab with me. Yeah, right. Now towel in the cab in Florida. Get off me.

I also got one of those window phone holders and stuck my phone to my windshield every time they checked for phones on my person. Suckers.

rod

Retired 22 years
tenor.gif

U guys doing this on the clock?

I'm on jury duty right now.

I cleared the whole room by complaining to the judge of why the defendant wants to waste everyone's time with a simple possession of drugs with the intent to sell in a school zone.

I stood up and said it doesn't take that many people to know he's guilty off the bat, no matter what the defense lawyer is going to say, LoL.

15 others agreed / followed me out to the waiting room and now out to lunch
Way to go Einstein. The thug on trial probably had his case dismissed because of your childish behavior and is now out on the corner peddling drugs again.