Phones in back a package car

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Watch the look of stress on the supes face on a "safety ride" when you're on the way back to the building and the green light and audible noise (in cab distractions) actuates from the diad board but you keep driving without stopping to check out what it's all about.
It's like they have tourrets.

Last edited:

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Honestly, I'd rather not have him on my jury anyway. The real issue is that jury duty is part of the responsibilities that come with a free society, and it should be taken seriously.

I've long been an advocate for professional jurors.

The jury trial street runs both ways.

You can have incredibly dumb defendants/criminals, but there is always the chance that they get away with their crimes because of jurors who are equally as dumb.

You can have incredibly dumb defendants/criminals, but there is always the chance that they get away with their crimes because of jurors who are equally as dumb.
Make all the welfare people be jurrors.
Maybe that will give them incentive to work.

Not everyone gets paid time off for jury duty

rod

Retired 22 years

I would do it. I'd come to be known as the "Hanging juror of the North". (but I could be bought for the right price)

542thruNthru

I have no problem with this rule.

Let them do all the communications through the diad.

I can still do that even with my phone in my pocket. My phone is my radio. I listen to music/books/pod casts/ sports.

All without offending the public by having it blaring while I deliver. Like a normal radio does.

What do you think?!
BkxOmfA6DYHcs.gif

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I got a verbal for having my phone in my breast pocket then during an observation a few days later got a warning letter for looking at my phone on the way back to the car last year. Even took a picture of it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I will say, there's something especially annoying when the ups truck rolls up, and music is blasting out of the giant construction-site radio. Get a damned earbud!!

it’s best when you’re in the rich burb’s and you’re boys bumpin gangster rap at sonic boom level