photo contest

moreluck

golden ticket member
hooray to shallow, insignificant pop culture that people waste time and money on.

P.S. Satellite has it right..that woman is somewhat ugly outside and beyond the nice physique
She's actually "known" for her big ass-et! Kind of like J-Lo when she first started out. The K family will be hosting a Today sho next week.......

moreluck

golden ticket member
More,
I see more vanity, than beauty, in that woman's photo.

On any given day, I see truly beautiful females, from the ages of 8 to 80.
Maybe it is just my flaw, but vanity in a "beautiful" woman is my biggest turn off.

My biggest curiosity is....how in the world do they earn $60 some million (the family) and just what do they do to earn it. And it's partly because they aren't beautiful like an Angelina, so what do they have? The mom is the catalyst and the manager for them all.They all model. No actresses. They have a few clothing shops called Dash with overpriced clothing and the 3 older ones do the reality TV shows. It's like the Hilton (Paris) thing of a few years ago. She showed up at clubs and got paid. Weird.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Kardashians' little sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner . Kendall, in the middle is like 16 and already "hot" in the modeling world. The 2 younger girls got more Jenner genes with their height and lankiness.....not so much Armenian as the others.

Returntosender

image7082600x.jpg

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
It's Kim, but I don't know who the guy is.
Okay, here goes, but only because of all of this star studded hoopla. I don't hardly EVER watch TV, for the simple fact, that there are silly show's about people, getting followed by camera's. People I don't know, or care about. Whether they are in swamps, junk yards, pawn shops, Tattoo parlors (do they still call them that?), on boats (greenpeace or hunting crab), or, awrd shows where the "stars" pat each other on the back, etc... I'll watch a movie every now and again, especially if it means spending time with someone I do care about, or love, but honestly, WHO CARE'S about this nonsense?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I voted, can I do it again? Like in the elections....Honestly, it was a great idea, one I never thought of. There were so many great ones, just hard to choose.