Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So I’m kinda new, just asking for help. When the Sup yells at you for stopping the belt, but you don’t have time to check all of the boxes because it is humanly impossible, what are you supposed to do?
giphy.gif
downloadfile.jpg

E

el blanco

So I’m kinda new, just asking for help. When the Sup yells at you for stopping the belt, but you don’t have time to check all of the boxes because it is humanly impossible, what are you supposed to do?
  • don't stop the belt
  • do the best you can
  • let all the rest go downstream

rod

Retired 22 years
Let me guess...
You're in a small podunk extended center with a single belt going down the middle?

Don't stop the belt.
Do the best that you safely can.
The packages will get where they are going eventually.
Don't stress over it or injure yourself trying to please your supe.

I remember it being so much fun watching the packages jam up to the point something had to give and the watching them go all over the floor. A few times the belt was so stacked up the electric motor that ran the belt would stop and just hummmmmm until you could smell it starting to burn itself up. Then and only then would they stop the belt.

brownIEman

It's exhausting following someone all day to build a termination case

Rookie.

Follow for the first 3 stops then head to Denny's for a few hours of angry birds or hit a movie and a nap. Then write up the termination off telematics the next morning. You took creative writing in school I hope? It's called controlling your hours.

Remember you're just trying to scare the SOB into giving an actual fair days work for a couple months till the scare wares off. No reason to exhaust yourself when we both know you could get video of him raping a dog at the local cathedral and shooting the Pope and labor would say "OK" when the local begs for 'just one more chance.'

E

el blanco

I remember it being so much fun watching the packages jam up to the point something had to give and the watching them go all over the floor. A few times the belt was so stacked up the electric motor that ran the belt would stop and just hummmmmm until you could smell it starting to burn itself up. Then and only then would they stop the belt.

or the belt get so much weight piled on, it would just stall

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Rookie.

Follow for the first 3 stops then head to Denny's for a few hours of angry birds or hit a movie and a nap. Then write up the termination off telematics the next morning. You took creative writing in school I hope? It's called controlling your hours.

Remember you're just trying to scare the SOB into giving an actual fair days work for a couple months till the scare wares off. No reason to exhaust yourself when we both know you could get video of him raping a dog at the local cathedral and shooting the Pope and labor would say "OK" when the local begs for 'just one more chance.'
53F1E469-C086-4A4B-B746-36656F33BCF1.gif

Rookie.

WTF?

brownIEman

I’ll give him one of the DIAD IVs they sent us the other day

Meh - I'd rather you got me the address of the engineer that thought dual utilizing the same keys for alpha and numeric on the IV was a good idea so I could punch him in the throat.

I'd take one of the phones and a 25 stop PVD route though. And the browns.

brownIEman

I just got a glimpse into my future boys and it’s scaring me

Not to worry. You're on the opposite path I walked. You're moving from operations into IE. Which means you're smarter than me. Just keep your sense of humor you'll be good.

As a planner you'll never have to terminate anyone.
But you might be able to drive some to quit:devil3: