Pit Bulls Allegedly Kill Woman

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Pitbulls are not the most dangerous dog breed but get the most attention because of how many are used as fighting dogs. Most that attack are due to irresponsible owners and breeders. The dog gets a bad rap when there are much more dangerous breeds.

Name some

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Pitbulls are not the most dangerous dog breed but get the most attention because of how many are used as fighting dogs. Most that attack are due to irresponsible owners and breeders. The dog gets a bad rap when there are much more dangerous breeds.
D56C890C-F3B0-4250-B912-AFBA34A30333.png

You want to go ahead and admit you’re wrong and have no idea what you’re talking about?
Or dance around it

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Family

Semi driver with his pet pitbull parked two spots down from me couple days ago. That Pitbull about jumped out of the window when it looked at me.

rod

Retired 22 years
There has to be hundreds of thousands of pit bulls in the country. Maybe millions. Let a tragedy like this happen and suddenly they're all ticking time bombs.

I went to this house in Texas in the bad area of that town. Guy had 4 huge pit bulls on chains strategically around his yard. One of them I could tell I needed to keep my distance from, but I petted and talked to the others. They acted like it was the best thing ever happened to them. Went to front door, bare chested black guy with what looked like prison tattoos looked at me in shock. As I was leaving he said "Mr., I just want to know one thing. How the hell did you get past my dogs?" I smiled and said I get along real well with dogs. He just looked puzzled, snorted. Some dogs really are too far gone with the abuse and training. But most dogs just want to be loved, even pit bulls.
That attitude will come back to bite you.

floridays

There has to be hundreds of thousands of pit bulls in the country. Maybe millions. Let a tragedy like this happen and suddenly they're all ticking time bombs.

I went to this house in Texas in the bad area of that town. Guy had 4 huge pit bulls on chains strategically around his yard. One of them I could tell I needed to keep my distance from, but I petted and talked to the others. They acted like it was the best thing ever happened to them. Went to front door, bare chested black guy with what looked like prison tattoos looked at me in shock. As I was leaving he said "Mr., I just want to know one thing. How the hell did you get past my dogs?" I smiled and said I get along real well with dogs. He just looked puzzled, snorted. Some dogs really are too far gone with the abuse and training. But most dogs just want to be loved, even pit bulls.
All :bsbullf: aside, would you try that trick again?

floridays

Kangal is at the top of my list. Other than that Alabai, Caucasian Ovcharka, Malakli, Akbash, Cane Corso , Presa Canario, and the Dogo Argentino round out my top list.
Why dopes a gang :censored2: like like you feel the need for a pit?
Make you a tough guy?

MAKAVELI

Why dopes a gang :censored2: like like you feel the need for a pit?
Make you a tough guy?
You realize the pitbull breeds have been around long before their popular modern reputation don't you? The original American Pitbull was not breed by gangsters. Try looking up the history old man.

floridays

You realize the pitbull breeds have been around long before their popular modern reputation don't you? The original American Pitbull was not breed by gangsters. Try looking up the history old man.
Understood, why are they the gangster choice today?
Thanks for recognizing I'm an old man. I made it, the jury is out on you.

You didn't respond, why do you bangers love the pit bull breed so much?
What is wrong with a dog like this

Bluetick-Coonhound.png

Just my favorite, many more that anyone else can provide that will not maul people.
I know your angle short dick, your dog speaks for you.
Bluetick-Coonhound.png

I've been around here a few years now, when are you gonna quit being a punk?

vantexan

That attitude will come back to bite you.
Millions of pits out there. If they are the danger some say then we'd have literally hundreds if not thousands of attacks daily. I've seen extremely aggressive pits. I've seen total sweethearts too. To say that sweet one is a ticking time bomb is just silly. The stats don't bear it out. For me personally I've never seen a sweeter breed as a whole than Golden Retrievers. That would be my choice. Why not a pit? For one I don't want to be constantly dealing with negative reactions and fear from people conditioned to believe all pits are bad. I had two wonderful mid-sized/larger dogs, Dalmatian girl and a male border collie mix. They never met a stranger. But can't tell you how many times I saw people scared to death to go near them. Had to convince them they were ok to pet. There are definitely pits who deserve the reputation. Most don't.

MAKAVELI

Millions of pits out there. If they are the danger some say then we'd have literally hundreds if not thousands of attacks daily. I've seen extremely aggressive pits. I've seen total sweethearts too. To say that sweet one is a ticking time bomb is just silly. The stats don't bear it out. For me personally I've never seen a sweeter breed as a whole than Golden Retrievers. That would be my choice. Why not a pit? For one I don't want to be constantly dealing with negative reactions and fear from people conditioned to believe all pits are bad. I had two wonderful mid-sized/larger dogs, Dalmatian girl and a male border collie mix. They never met a stranger. But can't tell you how many times I saw people scared to death to go near them. Had to convince them they were ok to pet. There are definitely pits who deserve the reputation. Most don't.
I agree that certain breeds are not all bad. But a responsible breeder and owner should know a breed's temperament and raise/ train accordingly. Some breeds do require extra handling/ training and socializing to be well adjusted with no agre4sion issues