pkg car driver pet peeves

disneyworld

HOW ABOUT THIS CLASSIC FROM A GUY GETTING AN AIRLINE TICKET N.D.A LETTER ! 'HOW DO I KNOW THAT U.P.S WON'T CAPTURE AND STEAL MY SIGNATURE ON THAT THING AND SELL IT TO OTHER AGENCIES,I'LL ONLY SIGN IF YOU GIVE ME PAPER!!!! I SAID NO, TOLD HIM TO SIGN OR IT GOES BACK TO CNTR FOR PM P/UP HE WAS OUTRAGED CALLED COPS ON ME AND SAID I REFUSED TO GIVE HIM HIS PLANE TIX,CALLED CENTER & EXPLAINED SITUATION,CANT BELIEVE THEY STOOD BY ME AND TOLD TO BRING IT BACK!!!! UPS GUY 1 maroon NOTHING HA HA!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup1:
" When you control the mail-you control INFORMATION". famously quoted by Postal employee NEWMAN.

UPSguy

- to the guy who had that amazing crazy guy who wouldnt sign---Ive actually gotten that befor from a guy who lived out in the boonies, i told him, its not yours until its out of my possesion, and if he didnt sign then it was not technically his. as i was walking away he broke down and said he would sign

Last edited:

UPSguy

Lets see Pet peeves, -
1.you DR a package drive off, and see someone flag you down 3 miles down the road just to ask if i needed them to sign for a package they know they have.
2.People ordering an OCP and expecting a call tag
3. the 1 800 number for UPS-- idiots
4.Your bosses having you delivery a very important package that you already attempted, and it turns out to be an Avon box 30 miles away
5. a stop that takes an hour and a half to get to on a BFE dirt road that you have to go 15 miles an hour on.
6. People who complain about the Dust. welcome to Arizona, i always say was it dirt when u bought the house
7. People who complain about your speed when your going maybe 3 over or the speed limit
8. People who have lived in the same place for 10 plus years but arent or ever was posted
9. People who live in a 400,000 house but cant afford numbers
10. when you just unload about 15 packages off you handcart as they watch and sign, then say they want them over there
11. People who can help but dont.
12. People who know you make good money so they dont help
13. 10 Supervisors for 30 union and still cant complete one job
14. Going threw the whole day and not hearing thankyou
15. People who want seperate signatures for the same load
16. People who want me to carry package upstairs, unpack, or pack
17. People who dont understand that i dont accept cash or credit
18. People who get mad because i dont have a reciept for their ARS they just gave me
19. Old people who order stuff they cant carry or use
20. QVC shopper who gets stuff everyday and hoards it
21. Customers who argue to me why they should get their stuff earlier then others but wont ever go pick it up
22. People who dont understand that we dont take USPS of FEDX packages and call in and complain, then i get a message to go back and pick up their package because they said you wouldnt accept it. So i go back and get it, bring it back and let the supervisors handle it. lol
23. People who see a open lane, because they are stuck behind someone going slow, just so they can occupy the lane and go the same speed
24. KMART - do i need to say anything else
25. ALCO-
26. man i got to many pet peeves

BigBrown3605

How about the consignee snatching the board out of your hands because they think they are better than you. Fliip it right side up and they are just staring at it. They giggle, turn it upside down and say, "oh, that's way you gave it to me that way".

In my mind, I'm saying, "yeah bitch, that's why".

hembone

I had a customer one time that was so stingy if she got 10 c.o.d.'s from the same shipper on the same day she would write 5 seperate checks because she said she didn't feel like she was spending as much money.
One Friday, the Friday before Labor Day, I was heading back to the building after a very bad day. I get an OCA for this street that is at the very fartherest part of my route. It took 25 minutes to drive back there. When I got to the door the package was going DHL. When I explained the situation she replied "you mean UPS and DHL are different companies?"

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I had a customer one time that was so stingy if she got 10 c.o.d.'s from the same shipper on the same day she would write 5 seperate checks because she said she didn't feel like she was spending as much money.
One Friday, the Friday before Labor Day, I was heading back to the building after a very bad day. I get an OCA for this street that is at the very fartherest part of my route. It took 25 minutes to drive back there. When I got to the door the package was going DHL. When I explained the situation she replied "you mean UPS and DHL are different companies?"
:wellduh:​Some people just don't have a clue.

iruhnman630

11. People who can help but dont

Me carrying 10 heavy boxes up to a third floor apartment, husband comes down to help, wife says:

'You don't need to do that, dear. Let him do it. That's what he's paid for.'

rocket man

I also really hate when I knock on the door and yell "UPS!" and the person keeps says "Who is it?!" and then folllows that with several "Who??". I feel like screaming...."JUST ANSWER THE #&$ DAMN DOOR!!!"
after 3rd ups i answered police dept they said go away refused (rts

bl04a

When someone stops me on the street and asks me if i have a package for them without saying who they are. then i ask them where do u live and they say 1234 and again i say 1234 on what street.
Another one that i hate is when i'm walking up a street with a stack of boxes and someone who was looking out of their door the whole time watching me deliver everything asks me if i have anything for them, when they see me going back to the truck empty handed.

ReLooped

I'm utility...AGAIN!?
^yes i get that all the time!

i'm always asked "so when are you guys done?" i just tell them we're not done till the last package is delivered.

i also hate when no one wants to sign at an office or business stop. they look at me like i'm holding a flaming platter of dog poo and just point me away from them

old levi's

blank space
^yes i get that all the time!

i'm always asked "so when are you guys done?" i just tell them we're not done till the last package is delivered.

i also hate when no one wants to sign at an office or business stop. they look at me like i'm holding a flaming platter of dog poo and just point me away from them

Yeah, but then you have those sweet ladies that even though they are on the phone will reach out for that diad like it's a little baby. God bless those ladies! It all balances out in the end.