Placing the Billion

P

peacock71

So...any speculation here on what UPS will do with the $1B returned by the IRS? I would like to see it invested myself, maybe in an acquisition to expand our supply chain positions....others may like it paid out in a dividend, but it would still be taxed again, or maybe that's the deal...any thoughts?

Go UPS!
P71

J

johnny_b

I guess it is out of the question that a bonus could go to ... say ... me?

A

archibald

blush.gif
I got it!! a ups monster truck team to compliment our NASCAR team!! I will drive the truck at drivers pay if they will give me the billion to put it together!!! dont laugh, I would do it in a heartbeat! here is my rig, we can paint it brown and make it bigger in no time with the funds!!! I hope UPS advertising is listening because this will be big!!

D

dannyboy

Is that the mechanic in the red?

Cute kid. Its fun to do things with your kids that both can enjoy!

d

K

kidlogic

Yes me and my children dress like super heroes and search the city for evil doers too...oppps....my bad you mean the truck thing dont you.....my bad
biggrin.gif

(Message edited by kidlogic on February 09, 2003)

A

archibald

applaud.gif
Laugh if you must but you are all jealous because I have a mechanic/power-ranger at my disposal!!!!!!
icon45.gif

A

archibald

Did I mention who the crew chief will be??
thank ya, thank ya very much!!!

D

dannyboy

Hey that looks like the guy that showed up to be my helper this year!
biggrin.gif

And yes I am jealous. Where can I get my mechanic one of those power ranger outfits. MAybe it would help him some....maybe.

d