PLEASE help, freaking out regarding xanax and dot package car driving

Yolo

They hand out adderall in the center office every morning. Xanax sounds like a no no tho. Doesn't that cause drowsiness?

Johney

I thought the rules for prescriptions only applied to those with a cdl! I have a xanax and adderall script as of about 9 months ago and have been driving about 3 years. My dot card expires in 2 days. They said I can't be on xanax. What can I do? Anyone know any package car drivers with a xanax or adderall script??! I have been reading they can fire you and everything! SOMEONE PLEASE tell me this is not the case!

I don't know what you mean by that. I am taking it as prescribed.

He never said he got the script from a doctor....
Really.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
We had a driver a few years ago on adderal. He took waaaay more than he was supposed to and was an absolute weapon on the road. That damn fool could crush any route, no matter how heavy. He was also scared of the dark, which didnt help matters. Management loved his numbers but he was constantly in an accident. Many were covered up but he finally had too many to hide.
To the op, I wouldnt worry but be careful with that stuff. Don't abuse it. Seriously.

john chesney

I thought the rules for prescriptions only applied to those with a cdl! I have a xanax and adderall script as of about 9 months ago and have been driving about 3 years. My dot card expires in 2 days. They said I can't be on xanax. What can I do? Anyone know any package car drivers with a xanax or adderall script??! I have been reading they can fire you and everything! SOMEONE PLEASE tell me this is not the case!
I was on both, Xanax for over 20 years. Sometimes they made my psychiatrist fill out a paper saying I could drive. Always passed

Jakamoe

I work for teamsters, UPS contracted me
this has got to be a troll post. What doctor would prescribe those 2 together? They literally cancel each other out. It makes no sense

Faceplanted

this has got to be a troll post. What doctor would prescribe those 2 together? They literally cancel each other out. It makes no sense
Tons of them. It’s not as simple as upper and downer. They do not “cancel eachother out”. Does cocaine and liquor cancel eachother out?

Some people have adhd and anxiety. Some people’s anxiety is triggered easier with a stimulant. Some doctors prescribe a benzo to help those that are very sensitive to amphetamines sleep.

its nobody business beside the patent and the doctor anyway.