Please No Woman President!

Nike

We will never have a women president, get over it. Women can't lead men, it is not natural or normal for them to do this. Think in your own personal life at how many female leaders you have had that have led men, and then how many of those were good or great at their job. Not a shot at women, it's just that this is not their natural strength in life. I mean consider how many men coach all-women college teams for example. Throughout all of human history there have been only a tiny amount of successful female leaders/politicians in government.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
We will never have a women president, get over it. Women can't lead men, it is not natural or normal for them to do this. Think in your own personal life at how many female leaders you have had that have led men, and then how many of those were good or great at their job. Not a shot at women, it's just that this is not their natural strength in life. I mean consider how many men coach all-women college teams for example. Throughout all of human history there have been only a tiny amount of successful female leaders/politicians in government.
B567DC67-9C65-43F7-A9F9-D310BADBE117.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
69E34F6C-40F3-424C-931C-6FC8813FCE93.jpeg

BrownArmy

Wrong.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Best people are just having some fun...noth wrong
Cleopatra, harriet Tubman, sister mother Teresa, and Hoak Smith......all great women throughout history

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
For real Clinton is a corrupt well connected billionaire. Kavanaugh is not. He thought "they" were just going to screw him. Clinton knew she already paid off everyone and was going to get to retire in luxury.
So, you're not going to elaborate on the 'Clinton body count'?

Who the hell cares about Brett lol, the guy is basically a John Hughes movie antagonist. The tool cried like a bitch on national TV. I got my entertainment, movie's over I'm happy.

Nike

Best people are just having some fun...noth wrong

Cleopatra, harriet Tubman, sister mother Teresa, and Hoak Smith......all great women throughout history
Yall can't actually make a real response because I'm right but sometimes the truth hurts, I mean damn somebody had to bring up Cleopatra like c'mon.
I'm not knocking women, but they're strengths are not represented leading others, especially men.
We all do, or try to do what we are naturally good at, and we see this generally throughout life.
Men become and lead in jobs such as pilots, doctors, surgeons, lawyers, principals, generally positions that lead their organizations.
Alternatively, women lead in stewards, nurses, paralegals, teachers, positions that are critical to their organizations but are generally not leaders/supervisors.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Yall can't actually make a real response because I'm right but sometimes the truth hurts, I mean damn somebody had to bring up Cleopatra like c'mon.
I'm not knocking women, but they're strengths are not represented leading others, especially men.
We all do, or try to do what we are naturally good at, and we see this generally throughout life.
Men become and lead in jobs such as pilots, doctors, surgeons, lawyers, principals, generally positions that lead their organizations.
Alternatively, women lead in stewards, nurses, paralegals, teachers, positions that are critical to their organizations but are generally not leaders/supervisors.
Your opinions on women say more about you than they do about women.