July 9-12th we should know if we're voting Yes or No

specter208

My Local official is on the negotiating committee. Says it will be a atleast a month until we can see the contract as they want to get supplements and some smaller details worked out.

Ghost in the Darkness

I know right now... NO.

“As we move forward with negotiations, a major focus is keeping our members informed every step of the way,” said Denis T, Director of the Teamsters Package Division.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My Local official is on the negotiating committee. Says it will be a atleast a month until we can see the contract as they want to get supplements and some smaller details worked out.
So they basically said they've come to an agreement to nix any talk of a strike.

Cementing the fact that our strike authorization vote was a complete farce.

Upstruckz

73289823-B7A8-4DA1-B7BB-90B3D2D4B74F.gif
why Won’t the union release the current details of the contract? It makes no sense not giving us time to look in depth into everything, there making us distrust them as much as we distrust ups now

Upstruckz

I agree, we are use to instant access to information. At the same time the world is more connected than it has ever been. The union is not doing a very good job instilling confidence in its members, if it’s the best contract ever than nothing we would read should change our mind on it. I already know ups wants blood out of a turnips and they’ll run all of us in the ground to get it. So I figure knowledge is power.

Avi

Applied for package handler position and got a walk thru 3 jul 18 but now wondering if i should reschedule after aug 1. Glad I found that website a lot to read. from what i heard starting pay is 11 dollars here in Florida region. perhaps staring pay will be more if i wait until after aug 1 or wait for seasonal position.

"posted wrong thread how do i delete?"