Police Brutality & Executions

Catatonic

Nine Lives
If you knew more about this case you would probably agree with me. The guy was a total snowflake, completely incapable of dealing with stressful situations. Should have been put in an office safe space somewhere to file paperwork. Sadly, someone had to die to get this guy off the job.
Very possible since I know nothing about this case.
The only reason I replied to you was your post which ended with this unlikely scenario:
But then again I'm not a giant pusillanimous snowflake who feels "threatened" so easily.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
That's what murder looks like.
My wife is a former police officer, and she says they were never trained on how to deal with a license to carry scenario. This guy looked like he was fresh out of the academy (as his FTO was on the other side of the vehicle) and completely freaked when he heard the mention of a firearm. A botched stop that cost a man his life should have had consequences for the officer.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Michael Brown’s Family Receives Settlement From Wrongful Death Lawsuit

The federal judge approved the sum, but ruled to keep the terms of the settlement secret out of safety for Michael Brown, Sr., and Lesley McSpadden, reports USA Today.

“Disclosure of the terms of the settlement agreement could jeopardize the safety of individuals involved in this matter, whether as witnesses, parties, or investigators. The public policy to consider records open is outweighed by the adverse impact to Plaintiffs,” U.S. District Judge E. Richard Webber wrote.

Keep in mind that the Ferguson Police investigation found the officer did nothing wrong; a criminal Jury found the officer 'Not Guilty," of any crime; and even the DOJ found the officer was only defending himself from this "attacking" victim.

walk it off

you see that's not the way I was brought up .
You screwed with a cop , you could count on him placing his gun barrel in your mouth .
That action had a positive reaction , many of the young punks stopped being asses.
The old saying is so true today, spare the rod spoil the child .
look around you , everyone is so caught up in themselves .
It's a gimme world .

Trump has it right , every physically able adult without kids needs to be taken off the welfare rolls .
I think your dad and my dad got the same manual.

MAKAVELI

The federal judge approved the sum, but ruled to keep the terms of the settlement secret out of safety for Michael Brown, Sr., and Lesley McSpadden, reports USA Today.

“Disclosure of the terms of the settlement agreement could jeopardize the safety of individuals involved in this matter, whether as witnesses, parties, or investigators. The public policy to consider records open is outweighed by the adverse impact to Plaintiffs,” U.S. District Judge E. Richard Webber wrote.

Keep in mind that the Ferguson Police investigation found the officer did nothing wrong; a criminal Jury found the officer 'Not Guilty," of any crime; and even the DOJ found the officer was only defending himself from this "attacking" victim.
OJ was also found not guilty.

oldngray

nowhere special

payola

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
fixed it for you
You can highlight the words you want to change and click the insert button next to the insert video button, and select strikethrough. Then bold or change the colors of the words youd rather be there to make your point. Otherwise it doesn't look like you changed anything. Hope this helps.