Police Brutality & Executions

oldngray

nowhere special
The city plans to offer Yanez a "voluntary separation" so he can find another job, but will not return to active duty, according to the police force.

It sounds like they will pay him to go away. Probably the best option available.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
0c1c20280f0001f221110f9027844c93.jpg

TheJerk

Porch Pirate
This is Africa-- That river is the Nile--The Pope says stand up: (meth is a wonderful thing):

Just some of the comments by your fellow patriots. Merica!

Leonid Sokolov13 hours ago
not high on meth, just low on IQ

earlesurfs13 hours ago
Leonid Sokolov -low IQ, high testosterone, lack of a developed frontal lobe associated with impulse control, an inferior corpus collapsum fueled up on PCP and released into a civilized region is a recipe for disaster!

L. traveler35 minutes ago
Leonid Sokolov your average :censored2:

coltraine915 hours ago
More pyramid builders chimping out for the white supremacist news to film...

Wh1t3 Pr1d314 hours ago
All nonwhites must be removed from white nations.

Wh1t3 Pr1d37 hours ago
It would be like a beautiful dream.

Uncl Dolan2 hours ago
+Hiking OR Indeed that was my job as a teen to make money, picking pinecones and macadamia nuts. America needs to put in a work for welfare program for those menial jobs like they did in my country.

john dicarlo15 hours ago
I was having this conversation with this :censored2: and ....

StandingAgainst TheEnemy14 hours ago
Get a rope...

Sam Houston13 hours ago
This is why segregation and lynching were invented.

Lolwut232314 hours ago
HAHAHAHA MOORISH AMERICAN! what an inbred :censored2:.

earlesurfs13 hours ago (edited)
low IQ, high testosterone, lack of a developed frontal lobe associated with impulse control, an inferior corpus collapsum, all fueled up on PCP and released into a civilized region is a recipe for disaster! THANKS JEWS!

Sebastian Ionescu12 hours ago
Imagine the day everyone wakes up to the evils of the jews. On that day, the jews will become a museum exhibit where wax figures of these hook nosed rats with an explanation below details how they were all exterminated in a few months for having tried over and over again to destroy the world.

earlesurfs12 hours ago (edited)
Sebastian Ionescu - I like the way Ernst Zundel explains it here in this clip from an interview with a Jew-
Great clip

69liverpoollad13 hours ago
Send these Congoids back.

Stardust Dream Factory15 hours ago
Wow, serious genetic damage here....

wnc8173 hours ago
That's just the way :censored2:s evolved..

Tim Page13 hours ago
Now this has turned into a tribal blood feud. These people aren't going to stop until they punch an 85 year old woman in the face

rubixlucifer14 hours ago
Hold on a minute, I thought they were the true Jews, the Hebrew Israelites?!?

Dice11 hours ago
I'm glad that :censored2: Philando Castile is dead.

Jon5 hours ago
WEW

James Moran10 hours ago
If it wasn't for the oppressive White capitalist patriarchy this African would probably have cured AIDS or diabetes or cancer. Maybe all three.