Police Brutality & Executions

Brisket

Justine Damond killer cop says she 'startled' him | Daily Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE: Killer cop says he shot Justine Damond because he was 'startled' by her when she ran towards his car in the dark after loud noise - and had no idea she was 911 caller
  • Mohamed Noor has not spoken to state investigators about why he shot Justine Damond in Minneapolis on Saturday - but has given an account to friends
  • They have spoken to DailyMail.com and revealed his first detailed version of how he shot the bride-to-be, 40, after she called 911
  • Noor says she approached their police cruiser in the dark after a loud bang and that he could not tell what she was carrying, so he shot her
  • He was 'startled' and the cruiser's lights were off at the time, he has told friends
  • Noor, a Somali-born American has also said he feels isolated for his race and friend said: 'His feeling is 'I am an immigrant, a Muslim and not white.''
  • Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension issued statement on Tuesday night revealing he had declined to be interviewed by its investigators

I heard he was assigned to one of the safest areas of the city and makes the claim that fireworks startled him .
Who the heck fires from the passenger seat ?
The Obama DOJ mandated his hiring .

Sooo he just 'happened' to have his gun out shooting over his partner?? There's a LOT more to this... body cameras not activated, dash cam not on either...they have spotlights, were they on ?

Why are you talking to friends about this? Now you have inadvertently dragged them into this and the real possibility that they could be dragged into court to discuss what was said.

Last edited:

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Choices? I was out of the Marine Corps for 3 years, married with kids, walked into a prior Marine recruiter and said, I want to go to Iraq. Got an extension on my contract, attached to a deploying unit and was overseas 6 months later. There I enjoyed the sounds of AK-47s, RPKs, RPGs, and of course IEDs, which were everywhere and no where. Damn things would be in the middle of no where. My favorite sound was my M4, her name was Leah, keep me warm every night. Having been in a dangerous environment makes me have 0 sympathy for cops. There is no war zone here and they are not Marines or Soldiers. I do respect their position but will never cry blue tears.

To me firemen/women are the ones willing to risk their lives. A fireman will run into a burning building because he/she thinks someone is inside. A cop will shoot a 12 old boy because he thought he had a gun.

You posted your kids are LEOs. I wish you and your family the best.
My daughter can't match your service but is a veteran that served in Afghanistan during Enduring Freedom and flew as armed security all over that country for Raven missions for the air force. She has also worked under cover(murder investigation) as a police officer. She is a good cop as I believe are most.
I still think you paint with to broad a brush. But we will agree to disagree and you can understand my bias.