police brutality

rickyb

i couldnt find the police brutality thread so im starting another.

when i cross the border i find alot of the guards to be insulting, they take their sweet time, they dont tell you what to bring ahead of time, they have way too much power. you can tell them everything about yourself and they cant figure it out that im not a drug mule or terrorist.

and meanwhile they roll out the red carpet for war criminal obama, bush, trump, or the CEO of goldman sachs.

america has a 2 tiered justice system where if your rich you get away with murder.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

when i cross the border i find alot of the guards to be insulting, they take their sweet time, they dont tell you what to bring ahead of time, they have way too much power. you can tell them everything about yourself and they cant figure it out that im not a drug mule or terrorist.

and meanwhile they roll out the red carpet for war criminal obama, bush, trump, or the CEO of goldman sachs.

america has a 2 tiered justice system where if your rich you get away with murder.
Lol. Because they’re American. You’re not. I guess you must have looked a little shady.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I think it’s just you

rickyb

I think it’s just you
alot of people came into secondary while i was there. i listened to how these public servants address the public.

border guards have bad attitudes. totally ungrateful for their relatively well paying jobs in such a garbage economy.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
id never trade in my canadian citizenship for an american one just because of your healthcare which i dont think i could afford.

but north america sucks in general.
Hmmmmmm. Seems to me that if everything around you sucks, maybe it’s just you and your attitude. Change your attitude, change your world. :).

rickyb

Hmmmmmm. Seems to me that if everything around you sucks, maybe it’s just you and your attitude. Change your attitude, change your world. :).
yea thats right, its all my fault and the world is just a reflection of me.

give me a break.

did that las vegas shooting happen because of the crowd or because of operationalneeds?

i am obviously not 100% responsible for the BS in the world.

rickyb

in the border office they talk about "courtesy".

its just a word which means nothing in practice, like the constitution.