police brutality

rickyb

no oversight for canadian border guards:

No independent oversight of border agency

Another problem, she says, is that there is no independent oversight of the Canadian Border Services Agency so if someone has a complaint they can only make it to that same agency. Vonn says the agency has police powers so there should be independent oversight of it as there is of police forces across Canada.

Border guards can ask for your passwords

It will be fine

Another problem, she says, is that there is no independent oversight of the Canadian Border Services Agency so if someone has a complaint they can only make it to that same agency. Vonn says the agency has police powers so there should be independent oversight of it as there is of police forces across Canada.

The Canadian guards give you a hard time coming back too? Might not be the guards.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

You tried to take video with your phone, didn’t you?

rickyb

You tried to take video with your phone, didn’t you?
thing is:

A: america is a chaotic mess (like alot of other countries but more so) which creates terrorism by its bombs and drones, and then tries to stop certain kinds of domestic terrorism. so america wants to have its cake and eat it too.

B: cops and border guards have way to much power which is why we have all these problems with them.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
thing is:

A: america is a chaotic mess (like alot of other countries but more so) which creates terrorism by its bombs and drones, and then tries to stop certain kinds of domestic terrorism. so america wants to have its cake and eat it too.

B: cops and border guards have way to much power which is why we have all these problems with them.

You sure it’s not YOU

I’ve never had a problem crossing any borders

rickyb

You sure it’s not YOU

I’ve never had a problem crossing any borders
i cant remember being sent for secondary at american crossing until last year, but im sure its happened before.

this time was retarded tho.

if they asked me for my browncafe password, id say no, ban me. i dont trust these :censored2:ers with their double standard for terrorism (talking about presidents) and white collar crime.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
i cant remember being sent for secondary at american crossing until last year, but im sure its happened before.

if they asked me for my browncafe password, id say no, ban me. i dont trust these :censored2:ers with their double standard for terrorism (talking about presidents) and white collar crime.

Your Lucky

You could have ended up in the Gulag

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

If they’d asked you for your BC password, you’d have been locked up fo sho. Lol.

rickyb

If they’d asked you for your BC password, you’d have been locked up fo sho. Lol.
they are out of their minds. for example:

michael moore walks free in america and yet accuses W BUSH in his movie of " the complex relationships between the U.S. government and the Bush family; and between the bin Laden family, the Saudi Arabian government, and the Taliban, which span over three decades. Moore then states that the United States government evacuated 24 members of the bin Laden family on a secret flight shortly after the attacks, without subjecting them to any form of interrogation."

why is michael moore an alex jones allowed to walk free in america and say controversial stuff about their government and im not?

either you believe in freedom of speech or you dont.