police brutality

oldngray

nowhere special
ancient-aliens.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
i could never figure out why i saw DSA posting stuff of them fixing brake lights:

As if that would stop a cop from pulling someone over if they really wanted to. All they do around here is say you have a license plate light out or you looked like you were weaving. Even if you prove your lights work they just say it wasn't when they observed you. They don't need a legitimate excuse when they can make one up.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
As if that would stop a cop from pulling someone over if they really wanted to. All they do around here is say you have a license plate light out or you looked like you were weaving. Even if you prove your lights work they just say it wasn't when they observed you. They don't need a legitimate excuse when they can make one up.
yup, police are people
people lie

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
i couldnt find the police brutality thread so im starting another.

when i cross the border i find alot of the guards to be insulting, they take their sweet time, they dont tell you what to bring ahead of time, they have way too much power. you can tell them everything about yourself and they cant figure it out that im not a drug mule or terrorist.

and meanwhile they roll out the red carpet for war criminal obama, bush, trump, or the CEO of goldman sachs.

america has a 2 tiered justice system where if your rich you get away with murder.

You do realize that a Matrix with sleeping bags inside and pre-made tacos is a trigger for a search, don't you?

rickyb

You do realize that a Matrix with sleeping bags inside and pre-made tacos is a trigger for a search, don't you?
yea ive done it before no problem. theyve only lost their mind recently. hopefully all the complaints i filed clears it up.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Mississippi officers charged a three-time deported Mexican citizen for impersonating a federal agent.
When they arrested 24-year-old Manuel Cardenas Pardo, he possessed a black shirt with the word “POLICE” printed on it. Leake County Sheriff’s Office deputies and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officers stopped him as he drove his dark gray Dodge Charger equipped with a blue light in the windshield, and a siren, and a dash cam.
Cardenas Pardo also had a badge that said “U.S. Agent” and a “law enforcement type gun belt.”
“It would be very probable that he would be targeting Hispanic decent people, maybe even other illegals knowing that they would not report it if he did,” Leake County Sheriff Greg Waggoner told reporters. “This has happened in the past according to the federal agents.”

There you have it , an illegal pretending to be a cop harassing other illegals .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Out of CA. man shot 20 times while in own backyard by 2 police officers who thought he was holding a gun , no gun found , just a cell phone

Babagounj

Strength through joy

CBS News quotes Capt. Valerie Matthews saying the shootout came after family members called police on 40-year-old Jehad Eid. The family members said Eid had allegedly been “threatening them, flashed a gun and was trying to break into their garage.”

Police arrived at the family’s home, only to find that Eid had “gone to the barber shop.”

Members of Eid’s family apologized over the fact that it came down to a shootout. The family said they “regret” that the shootout may be used as fodder for more gun control.

An unidentified uncle broke ranks with family, saying, “[Eid] was a very sweet kid, he did not have to die.”

rod

Retired 22 years

CBS News quotes Capt. Valerie Matthews saying the shootout came after family members called police on 40-year-old Jehad Eid. The family members said Eid had allegedly been “threatening them, flashed a gun and was trying to break into their garage.”

Police arrived at the family’s home, only to find that Eid had “gone to the barber shop.”

Members of Eid’s family apologized over the fact that it came down to a shootout. The family said they “regret” that the shootout may be used as fodder for more gun control.

An unidentified uncle broke ranks with family, saying, “[Eid] was a very sweet kid, he did not have to die.”

Eid was a very sweet kid who "threatened family members, flashed a gun and was trying to break into their garage"---------WTF---a sweet kid?