Votes: 27 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 34 43.6%
  • No opinion

Votes: 17 21.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

helenofcalifornia

I have been thinking about this poll and my idea that Rocky is arrogant. I now think he is just young, not arrogant and that is a big difference to me. He sounds somewhat like my teenage son when he is trying to impress someone. Part of growing up is learning and maybe Rocky will learn something from this "poll" of his. But I still think this poll is stupid.

H

hseofpayne

...Reviewing the numbers, it appears our voters in FL were confused regarding which holes to punch....

Thata just wrong,dude! Everybody knows their votes are being counted, but they only get 1/2 a vote each and only half will get to go to the party celebrating Rockys decision.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
...Reviewing the numbers, it appears our voters in FL were confused regarding which holes to punch....

Just too many "hanging chads". I like Rocky, although I wish he didn't do a Poll. For you newer Brown Cafe members, Rocky has worked in a Chicago? Hub and as a Driver Helper during the Denver blizzard that shut that city down. I am glad that he finished school and decided that UPS wasn't the career for him. Rocky is welcome anytime to me.

atatbl

No, Marriage is like buying a 747 Jet because you like the peanuts.

PRICELESS!

funny-pictures-cat-scratches-post.jpg

newworker

Here's a poll for you. Does ANYONE give a rat's --- what Rocky decides to do?

Apparently somebody does.... over 60 yes/no votes so far.

I'm going to post a similar poll for myself soon, but I will wait until this one plays out as I don't want to be distracting.