Votes: 6 30.0%
  • D -

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • friend -

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

diesel96

A lot of pundits think the Republican party is failing because it is too conservative and not connecting with the American people.
LOL!

There is much truth to that.....Not a laughing matter IMO

The Republican party is failing because they are too much like the Democrats!

I'll admit, there is also some truth in that as well, but IMO, not as much as you and Wkmac like to embellish it....:peaceful:

Apparently, Darth Cheney is trying to persuade his party not to move more to the center or more moderate and behave like Dem's.

It is common sense that who ever is in power only makes the other party stronger by their foolishness.
Dems vs Reps

It is endless cycle, time for a third party; just to stir things up.

How about one that stands for things like.........
Borders...enforce current laws,
Language... this is an ENGLISH speaking country ( mostly )
Culture....

Oh, Oh....Sounds like BaBa is going to start another petition....

Stir it up......Ya Mon .....
Hope your not offended, Marley has a slight English accent, grows his hair long, and smokes pot.

Bob Marley - Stir it up

UPS Lifer

Hallelujah, we have a winner!!!

The Independents are going to grow. Most of our country is in the center leaning toward the right but it is the extremists on both sides that are tearing this country apart.

It will be very interesting to see what happens in the next year.

When will we come out of this depression?

How high will our taxes go?

How much government control over our lives will it take before we say enough is enough?

What ripple affect will occur in regards to our position on the international front?

What damage have we done to our national security?

Who will the center right focus on as leaders to pull us out of the muck?

I don't know ... maybe I am wrong - but I don't know anyone who wants to pay more taxes or see the security of our country deteriorate let alone worry about having a job or how they are going to reach for the American Dream or put food on the table.

I am outraged that most of America is allowing this congress and president to get away with the deplorable, despicable and vile act of tripling the debt in this country as if it has no repercussion on our future.

It is clear to me now that what ever happens from this point forward leans solely on the shoulders of the current president and congress. After the first 100 days there is no looking backward and blaming previous presidents!