Poll: Will the Colts or Saints run the table and will they meet in the Super Bowl?

Will the Colts or Saints run the table and will they meet in the Super Bowl?

• The Saints will not run the table but will be in the Super Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither will run the table but will meet in the Super Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Re: Poll: Will the Colts or Saints run the table and will they meet in the Super Bow

So , for example the giants need to run the table(win the remaining two games) and hope that either the cowboys or the packers lose one of their remaining two games in order to make the playoffs.

Tom (my husband)

Forgive me.
I purchased a Ted ruined my Packer season t-shirt for the next Packer Game.

I am not all that pumped to see the Pack grab a wildcard.

Forgive me.....geaux Giants!!!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Re: Poll: Will the Colts or Saints run the table and will they meet in the Super Bow

Neither one will run the table...:happy-very:

bigbrownhen

Well, since my chiefs are not on their game this year, my second choice is always Payton Manning, no matter what team he plays for, always liked him, even in college.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Neither one will run the table...:happy-very:

Damn. Are you sure?

My Saints lost today.

Perfect Peyton can't lose at home.:wink2:

Yesterday on Moving the Chains (Sirus channel 124), they were discussing how Peyton is the Greatest or wil be the Greatest QB.
He maybe good but he will never have as many rings as Joe Montana!!!

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Peyton was not a happy camper when they made the switch but, unlike Brett, Peyton is a class act and respected his coach's decision. He recited the company line during his press conference--I kept hoping he would say what was really on his mind.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Peyton was not a happy camper when they made the switch but, unlike Brett, Peyton is a class act and respected his coach's decision. He recited the company line during his press conference--I kept hoping he would say what was really on his mind.

I have to agree.

Peyton did display class.
Brett forgets that his every move is filmed.

Brett will be interesting to watch on Monday night.
He can't handle playing in Chicago when the temp is below 32.

I have to agree.

Peyton did display class.
Brett forgets that his every move is filmed.

Brett will be interesting to watch on Monday night.
He can't handle playing in Chicago when the temp is below 32.

Whoa.....AJ I can't read while those things are jiggling like that.

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse

If the Jets and Texans get the wild card spots in the AFC; Would the Pats and Bengals each play the same opponents two weeks in a row? Just wondering if that's how the seeding would end up, I'm too lazy to figure out the scenarios.

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse

Thanks AJ! Yahoo sports put up the scenarios today...
If the Jets and Texans win and both Denver and Baltimore loose then the Texans will face Boston and the Jets will face Cincinnati....two weeks in a row. LINK

D

Dis-organized Labor

'Da BEARS...!!!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Enough with Da Bears.. they had a terrible season and will probably lose to the Lions and end up 6 and 10, whoopie!!

Now let's talk about some of the contenders...

How about those San Diego Chargers...The Chargers are playing the best football of anyone and are going into the playoffs with a full head of steam.... at this point they are the team to beat in my opinion...

If Warner can stay healthy AZ stands a good chance as well...

Manning, Brady and Favre....we'll see....

GO CHARGERS!!:foamfinger:

Where will Da Bears be after Sunday....Home, and not for a game...

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

LOL Tony. I don't think it's so much a matter of Warner staying healthy. I think it's more a matter of AZ not giving away games that they should win. Face it, this has been a problem for AZ all along. Let's hope that they will give no more games away. :knockedout:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

And the winning response had NO takers!!!
Neither will run the table but will meet in the Super Bowl

Dave is a visionary.
Dave....throw me some beads!!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I've never been to Nawlins but aren't you supposed to show me something before I throw you some beads?