Poor customer service

Burgerman

Rang today to change the delivery day, simple request i thought, having waited over ten weeks (not there fault).they couldn't do it, apparently it can't be requested until after a failed delivery attempt. That's why I've rung ,nobody home until the following day,just change it,she insisted it couldn't be done, beggars belief, a simple request i thought?

rod

Retired 22 years
Rang today to change the delivery day, simple request i thought, having waited over ten weeks (not there fault).they couldn't do it, apparently it can't be requested until after a failed delivery attempt. That's why I've rung ,nobody home until the following day,just change it,she insisted it couldn't be done, beggars belief, a simple request i thought?
Waste of time to change the delivery date. They will leave it without a signature in broad daylight where it will get stolen.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Yes

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Is English your second language

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Take the burger out of your mouth we can’t understand you.

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
Hamburglar GIFs | Tenor