Poor postal workers

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I can’t blame them. Too many people in the burbs or the boondocks think every postal route is mounted and forget that thousands of letter carriers have walking routes. Now instead of walking for 4-5 hours a day, they’ll get to walk 8 hours a day. I’d be pissed too.

I sure as hell don’t want to walk all day through a foot of snow or in 100 degree heat.
Shocker the mail man came here to Bitch about it lol

rod

Retired 22 years
You think you have problems with those subdivision mailox set ups? Try running across one of these set ups in the country with little roads going every which way. Add in very few names on the boxes

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You think you have problems with those subdivision mailox set ups? Try running across one of these set ups in the country with little roads going every which way. Add in very few names on the boxes

Back in the day

Just bag it and tie it to the post. They’d figure it out

rod

Retired 22 years
Back in the day

Just bag it and tie it to the post. They’d figure it out
Back in my day (early on) we had to get signatures for MOST of it. A bunch of mailboxes like this was common when delivering around the lakes area. Your best hope was that the people had put up a little sign nailed to a tree that directed you down a road with about 5 cabins to choose from.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Back in my day (early on) we had to get signatures for MOST of it. A bunch of mailboxes like this was common when delivering around the lakes area. Your best hope was that the people had put up a little sign nailed to a tree that directed you down a road with about 5 cabins to choose from.

John Smith very illegibly worked most of the time in that situation

Or release number

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Don’t see those much anymore but man I remember them.

WTFm8

We don’t have those yet. As long as the houses are numbered somehow I don’t really care.

Numbered on the light post 2’ off the ground with a shrub placed infront of post... so in 1-2 years you cant see the damn number.

Or shiny brass numbers on a green or black board... so they dull out in a couple years and look green/ black.