Pope Francis says Catholic Church banning priests from engaging in sex is 'temporary' (On Topic Only)

vantexan

Ok so let's have a look at Kamala Harris. She has a BA in economics from Howard. A JD from UC Hastings. Served as California AG and a US Senator.

Compare that to the grifter, con artist adulterer and seditionist with zero experience in public service you guys put in the White House in 2016.
So what? Trump ran the government like a successful business. Kamala slept her way to the top. She couldn't even win her state's primary in 2020. Californians knew her. She got picked for VP because she's a black woman. Half Indian too. It's what y'all do. If you think she's capable of running the country you're worse off than I thought.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Ok so let's have a look at Kamala Harris. She has a BA in economics from Howard. A JD from UC Hastings. Served as California AG and a US Senator.

Compare that to the grifter, con artist adulterer and seditionist with zero experience in public service you guys put in the White House in 2016.
🤣🤣🤣

bacha29

So what? Trump ran the government like a successful business. Kamala slept her way to the top. She couldn't even win her state's primary in 2020. Californians knew her. She got picked for VP because she's a black woman. Half Indian too. It's what y'all do. If you think she's capable of running the country you're worse off than I thought.
I'm sorry about the fact that she's not white and male. If Trump ran the country in the highly skilled manner you claim.....why was he not reelected in a landslide? He lost by exactly the same number of electoral college votes as he won by and increased the total federal debt by 25% in just 4 years.

vantexan

I'm sorry about the fact that she's not white and male. If Trump ran the country in the highly skilled manner you claim.....why was he not reelected in a landslide? He lost by exactly the same number of electoral college votes as he won by and increased the total federal debt by 25% in just 4 years.
You know as well as I that it was Covid spending in his last year that was the bulk of that debt increase. Again you focus on identity politics because that's what Dems do. Trump's first three years were a Hell of lot better than anything Biden, Carter, or Obama ever did.

bacha29

You know as well as I that it was Covid spending in his last year that was the bulk of that debt increase. Again you focus on identity politics because that's what Dems do. Trump's first three years were a Hell of lot better than anything Biden, Carter, or Obama ever did.
Exactly. Three years does not make a presidency..... as we saw in the fourth.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Because Harris once dated Willie Brown, that's "conclusive" proof she slept her way to the top. Trump ran the country like he owned it and it owed him ransom. His biggest accomplishment was making the United States the laughing stock of the world for electing him. I'd rather have a squirrel run the country over Trump. Smarter, real hair (fur).

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Left wing progressives "choose" to be athiests and haters, and they are certainly authentic hypocrites when they weaponize science.
To Conservatives, science is certainly a weapon, because it's clear they aren't capable of understanding it. If AR-15 Jesus were real, He'd be really mad at you for making a mockery of everything He stood for.

vantexan

Because Harris once dated Willie Brown, that's "conclusive" proof she slept her way to the top. Trump ran the country like he owned it and it owed him ransom. His biggest accomplishment was making the United States the laughing stock of the world for electing him. I'd rather have a squirrel run the country over Trump. Smarter, real hair (fur).
Laughingstock eh? Did Putin invade anyone during his term? Got 4 peace treaties signed in the Mideast. Stood up to China. Made NATO members pony up their fair share. Didn't get us into any new wars. What has Kamala done? Giggled her way through the last two years. Have you seen any of her speeches? There's your squirrel. By the way, ol' Willie wasn't the only prominent man she dated. And ol' Willie was instrumental in getting her a job.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Ever consider that God’s day bears no resemblance to a human day?

Your purpose and perspective is to discredit. Your lack of humility is your undoing.
Looking at "days of creation" I believe Genesis teaches a 24 hour day.
Millions of years do not have a day and a night (singular) and then a next day.
Moses also recalls that God created it all in 6 days...."For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy." - Ex. 20:11
I realize a thousand years is a day and a day a thousand years to God, but not so in creation. If you look at what was created on the "day", what was created the next "day" was necessary for what was created the "day" befores survival. If it was a kazillion years in the making, it would have never made it.

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
I always do.
I’ve noticed. Do you think it sets a good example for kindness?
And you, at this stage of conversations past, are seriously asking me that question?
Yes.

Ok.

So you believe in the theory that God actually wrote the Bible.

Got it.

Go play with somebody else.
You have to know by now that your passive aggressive behavior /personality is nothing but fodder for me to make fun of.