Pope Francis says Catholic Church banning priests from engaging in sex is 'temporary' (On Topic Only)

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Interesting how atheists suddenly feel compelled to engage in a thread about something they don’t believe in. Bringing nothing but contempt for something that they profess is nonsense. Why bother? Is it a threat to them? They display the tolerance so typical of the left. Lol. No wonder atheists are predominately democrats.
335428160_154800104108772_8610816696470288_n.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
One of my best friends in high school was a Catholic. 6 days a week he was the biggest shoplifter, high school drunk and partier around but come Sunday his ass was in church being forgiven so he could start fresh Monday morning.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Are you saying that serving in the priesthood no longer requires celibacy ?
What I said is in the quote that you replied to.

I have made no other comments about the posted current event.

Is that your take on what is being said in the current event posted in this thread?

Integrity

Binge Poster
What is interesting to me is, why are biblical, religious, issues of any interest to you? You aren't seeking truth in anything you post.
All do is seek opinions. What a waste.
Other than my following response, IMO this post isn’t worth a reply:

IMO this post isn’t worth a reply.

Thebrownblob

you dont seem upset about it. Fascinating
It’s not really that fascinating. Any time people who have twisted minds look for situations, they can infuse their selves in places of power and trust. Those pedophiles just found a way to do that. It’s not an indictment on Christianity. It’s an indictment on the leadership of Catholicism that it did not get handled properly.

One day at a time

Do you think everyone just caves into their lower nature? You do understand how grace works. Ask and you shall receive. The struggle has always been with self. Every man must call on Christ to heal their leprosy.
Judging by the amount of priests that have gone to jail they have been having sex for ever.