Porters Overtime Wuhan

detmaintainer

Detroit Maintenance Rat
:chinese:The Full Time Porters in our area are knocking down 8 to 16 hours a week overtime. This is after years of not being allowed to work one click over. They are like little kids at christmas time just laying the wood to UPS.
That is good money. $36.05 straight hours.
$54.08 overtime hours.

Some of the mechanics are losing their minds over this right now. They only make $2.00 mor an hour and have large tool investments and have to go through alot of UPS b.s. and DOT b.s. In addition they are being threatened with write ups for going one click over. Bosses are shaving their clicks and told them if they grieve they get paper.
:cursing:
I say let them have the Overtime. They are like door gunners in Vietnam or belly gunners in
WW-2. With this Virus and them cleaning :chinese:common areas it isn't when they are going to get hit but when and whether they will live to twll about it.:wacko:

It looks like the ones that survive may be buying $100,000 bars this year while mechanics take a second job at Walmart to make their boat payments.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
:chinese:The Full Time Porters in our area are knocking down 8 to 16 hours a week overtime. This is after years of not being allowed to work one click over. They are like little kids at christmas time just laying the wood to UPS.
$54.08 overtime hours.

Some of the mechanics are losing their minds over this right now. They only make $2.00 mor an hour and have large tool investments and have to go through alot of UPS b.s. and DOT b.s. In addition they are being threatened with write ups for going one click over. Bosses are shaving their clicks and told them if they grieve they get paper.
I say let them have the Overtime. They are like door gunners in Vietnam or belly gunners in
WW-2. With this Virus and them cleaning :chinese:common areas it isn't when they are going to get hit but when and whether they will live to twll about it.:wacko:

It looks like the ones that survive may be buying $100,000 bars this year while mechanics take a second job at Walmart to make their boat payments.
Sounds pretty bitter coming from guys that make 38 bucks an hour.

Maybe we should all be happy we still get to keep working, and have jobs.

Indecisi0n

$54.08 overtime hours.

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

undies

How do you know what’s going on in Wuhan, China?!

Edit: Saw your other posts. You’re trying to call Covid-19/Cornoavirus “Wuhan”? Pathetic.

detmaintainer

Detroit Maintenance Rat

Edit: Saw your other posts. You’re trying to call Covid-19/Cornoavirus “Wuhan”? Pathetic.

I call it like it is.
I am not going to use P.C. terms to make it easier to forget where this came from and whose culture is responsible for it. I do know what is going on in Wuhan right now. The information is available to those who take the time to find it. They are cleaning up after a day of butchering dog's in their "Wet Markets ".

35years

Gravy route

Why is it pathetic?
It is accurate.
Are you so politically correct that you think it is racist to name the region it came from?

Or are you mad because his syntax was not perfect, and you couldn't figure it out right away?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
LMAO

Screenshot_20200408-100319~2.png

Screenshot_20200408-095959~2.png

Scuderia

I call it like it is.
I am not going to use P.C. terms to make it easier to forget where this came from and whose culture is responsible for it. I do know what is going on in Wuhan right now. The information is available to those who take the time to find it. They are cleaning up after a day of butchering dog's in their "Wet Markets ".

I agree. Dogs and other endangered species. And fishing sharks, cutting their fins, and throwing em back into the ocean to drown. Chinese are a culture of cruelty. You reap what you sow.

detmaintainer

Detroit Maintenance Rat
Why is it pathetic?
It is accurate.
Are you so politically correct that you think it is racist to name the region it came from?

Or are you mad because his syntax was not perfect, and you couldn't figure it out right away?

He probably thinks syntax is an additional fee you pay to go to the whore house in Vegas.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
the "MERS" virus literally stands for Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome.....

calling it Wuhan or China virus sounds pretty accurate to me

ManInBrown

$54.08 overtime hours.

What do you mean mechanics only make $2.00 an hour more? They don’t get time and a half?

rickyb

I call it like it is.
check out my china dog meat thread for north american food culture LOL