Porters Overtime Wuhan

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
And where did the virus that infected Europeans come from?

For those with comprehension problems the article clearly states the virus originated in China but made its way to NY via Europe.

Reader and independent thinker that I am, I thought it was interesting that they could trace back the virus and see how it spread. Maybe this could be useful information if something happens in the future because they will know a travel ban on the country of origination won't be sufficient to stop the virus from entering the USA.

Please accept my apologies for linking an article that is based on science. I know many have a difficult time understanding that man has been able to unlock and discover things about our world by observation and research.

WannaBeFeeder

I take
:chinese:The Full Time Porters in our area are knocking down 8 to 16 hours a week overtime. This is after years of not being allowed to work one click over. They are like little kids at christmas time just laying the wood to UPS.
That is good money. $36.05 straight hours.
$54.08 overtime hours.

Some of the mechanics are losing their minds over this right now. They only make $2.00 mor an hour and have large tool investments and have to go through alot of UPS b.s. and DOT b.s. In addition they are being threatened with write ups for going one click over. Bosses are shaving their clicks and told them if they grieve they get paper.
:cursing:
I say let them have the Overtime. They are like door gunners in Vietnam or belly gunners in
WW-2. With this Virus and them cleaning :chinese:common areas it isn't when they are going to get hit but when and whether they will live to twll about it.:wacko:

It looks like the ones that survive may be buying $100,000 bars this year while mechanics take a second job at Walmart to make their boat payments.
I take it you are one of those mechanics balling his eyes out right now ay ?

detmaintainer

Detroit Maintenance Rat
I take

I take it you are one of those mechanics balling his eyes out right now ay ?

Not me. I wouldn't want to clean up after the pigs around here for double time when things are normal. I wouldn't do it for triple time in this Wuhan infested place. I am like Paul Blart on this, just observe and report.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
the "MERS" virus literally stands for Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome.....

calling it Wuhan or China virus sounds pretty accurate to me
Kung-flu. I'm surprised they would take the OT since most porters are lazy by nature. That's why they get out of driving.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
We are Americans. Well most of us I guess. Our disease is obesity. Do some sit ups and afterwards reward yourself with a donut. Hell. Yes. DONUTS

DOK

:chinese:The Full Time Porters in our area are knocking down 8 to 16 hours a week overtime. This is after years of not being allowed to work one click over. They are like little kids at christmas time just laying the wood to UPS.
That is good money. $36.05 straight hours.
$54.08 overtime hours.

Some of the mechanics are losing their minds over this right now. They only make $2.00 mor an hour and have large tool investments and have to go through alot of UPS b.s. and DOT b.s. In addition they are being threatened with write ups for going one click over. Bosses are shaving their clicks and told them if they grieve they get paper.
:cursing:
I say let them have the Overtime. They are like door gunners in Vietnam or belly gunners in
WW-2. With this Virus and them cleaning :chinese:common areas it isn't when they are going to get hit but when and whether they will live to twll about it.:wacko:

It looks like the ones that survive may be buying $100,000 bars this year while mechanics take a second job at Walmart to make their boat payments.
No ot for porters here

El Correcto

god is dead
For those with comprehension problems the article clearly states the virus originated in China but made its way to NY via Europe.

Reader and independent thinker that I am, I thought it was interesting that they could trace back the virus and see how it spread. Maybe this could be useful information if something happens in the future because they will know a travel ban on the country of origination won't be sufficient to stop the virus from entering the USA.

Please accept my apologies for linking an article that is based on science. I know many have a difficult time understanding that man has been able to unlock and discover things about our world by observation and research.
i forgiv u

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Except that the article didn't clearly state that, because the New York Slimes is a garbage biased publication.

But yes I agree, China was lying to the world about this virus for months.

UPSER1987

Actually, the first cases were a result of a lawyer from Westchester County, which is just outside NYC, who had brought the virus back with him from China. I think he was either directly or indirectly responsible for about 100 positive cases.

Yeah, and one day, it will be gone...like a miracle