Positive coronavirus test at hub

ManInBrown

I can’t even begin to count how many facilities I have been in since I came to feeders. Probably 20-25. You can’t clean these places. The point of cleaning them has long passed. There are areas of building where grime and crud have been building up for probably 20 years completely untouched. Hate to break it to UPS but you’re not going to be able to clean that.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I can’t even begin to count how many facilities I have been in since I came to feeders. Probably 20-25. You can’t clean these places. The point of cleaning them has long passed. There are areas of building where grime and crud have been building up for probably 20 years completely untouched. Hate to break it to UPS but you’re not going to be able to clean that.
False. Ups facilities are amazing in every way.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
All of them have been neglected to the point of toxic dust accumulated for 20 years. I’ve sent a sample bag of dust to OSHA for an accurate analysis.

UPS Employee Protection from Coronavirus

Keeping Our Employees Safe Means Safety for You
At UPS, our employees are the most valuable resource we have, so we are doing everything we can to make sure they are safe and healthy on the job during this unprecedented time. Here are some of the measures we are taking:

• Enhanced cleaning in all our facilities, especially shared equipment
  • Encouraging employees to follow CDC guidelines for hygiene and social distancing
  • Frequent refilling of automatic hand sanitizing stations
  • Providing sanitizing supplies to drivers to keep signature DIADs and vehicles clean
  • Cleaning vehicle exteriors and interiors on frequent schedules
  • Providing an emergency paid leave program to any employee affected by the virus

UPS Employee Protection from Coronavirus | UPS - United States

What an absolute crock of :censored2:.

PT Car Washer

UPS Employee Protection from Coronavirus

Keeping Our Employees Safe Means Safety for You
At UPS, our employees are the most valuable resource we have, so we are doing everything we can to make sure they are safe and healthy on the job during this unprecedented time. Here are some of the measures we are taking:

• Enhanced cleaning in all our facilities, especially shared equipment
  • Encouraging employees to follow CDC guidelines for hygiene and social distancing
  • Frequent refilling of automatic hand sanitizing stations
  • Providing sanitizing supplies to drivers to keep signature DIADs and vehicles clean
  • Cleaning vehicle exteriors and interiors on frequent schedules
  • Providing an emergency paid leave program to any employee affected by the virus

UPS Employee Protection from Coronavirus | UPS - United States

What an absolute crock of :censored2:.
Put up a sign in my building to wash hands and don't spit on the floor. Just about the only precaution I have noticed.

detmaintainer

Detroit Maintenance Rat
The Porters in our local think Corona virus is the best thing that ever happened to them. They are getting extra hours and 6 th days of work after working straight 40 hour weeks for years. They are making more OT than the maintenance men and mechanics right now. If we go over one minute we need to call our boss and tell them why because it will be discussed on a conference call the next day.
JANI-KINGS RULE !

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
contact tracing

Contact tracing... I mean UPS is a logistics expert who better than they to know every single place that we've been. ;)

I was kind of being silly but I can also see a lawsuit where somebody had not left their house and contracted this and the only variable was a UPS delivery.
I'd bet most in here don't know how they are tracing back who we were close to. They are using cellphone data. Have you not noticed in the last two weeks that your phones are dieing just a little bit faster?