Possible career change

JustAnotherMike

"The best short-cut is to take the long way."
I'm over it and done..
giphy.gif

W

What The Hawk?

The sup I went out with didn't even care. I drove a mile to a gas station, turned around and drove back to the center, and that was it. And I drove an automatic p700....
That's stupid. I drove 40 minutes with a sup on his :censored2:ing phone. I ALMOST PASSED. He said I was swerving, and that was the reason I didn't. How the :censored2: was I swerving? He took me down a tiny street with oncoming traffic, cars parked on both sides and construction. I was moving around :censored2:. My goodness. He didn't even want to do the test, he was more concerned about misloads and was going to have me take them to another driver as my test but then decided against it. It's okay though, I'm going to do something else.

The sup I went out with didn't even care. I drove a mile to a gas station, turned around and drove back to the center, and that was it. And I drove an automatic p700....
That's not a road test. A road test is in the oldest piece of crap manual transmission they can find.

Rack em

Made the Podium
That's stupid. I drove 40 minutes with a sup on his :censored2:ing phone. I ALMOST PASSED. He said I was swerving, and that was the reason I didn't. How the :censored2: was I swerving? He took me down a tiny street with oncoming traffic, cars parked on both sides and construction. I was moving around :censored2:. My goodness. He didn't even want to do the test, he was more concerned about misloads and was going to have me take them to another driver as my test but then decided against it. It's okay though, I'm going to do something else.
I would have swerved hard enough to knock the phone out if his hands.