Possible career change

W

What The Hawk?

If you can't pass a road test, you can't drive. Plain and simple. It's not remotely difficult. You either know what you're doing or dont.
If you had read all my comments that's pretty much what I said. I'm not a driver. Boom!

If you had read all my comments that's pretty much what I said. I'm not a driver. Boom!
just because you failed a road test, doesn't mean you won't rock it in 6 months. Why haven't you done Saturday air? In the last 5 years they have forced a driver or borrowed at least one nearly every week.

W

What The Hawk?

just because you failed a road test, doesn't mean you won't rock it in 6 months. Why haven't you done Saturday air? In the last 5 years they have forced a driver or borrowed at least one nearly every week.
Don't I have to pass the road test to do air? Idk if I will take it in 6 months. Right now I got physical therapy to worry about. May not have full movement in my hand like I used to.

Over 70

Go to school for criminology... you'll end up back at UPS....waste of time. I'm being brutally honest, id tell my kid the same thing

W

What The Hawk?

Go to school for criminology... you'll end up back at UPS....waste of time. I'm being brutally honest, id tell my kid the same thing
I wasn't going to leave UPS, I was keeping my options open. Criminology is an interest. But may become a career...like I said all depends on my hand and how it heals.

Over 70

I wasn't going to leave UPS, I was keeping my options open. Criminology is an interest. But may become a career...like I said all depends on my hand and how it heals.

Going to college for hobby is a waste of time and money....usually....

You're talking to someone with a criminology degree lol.