Possible career change

W

What The Hawk?

Seems awful crappy if they did. Not very professional.
They are a multibillion dollar company. And companies especially those that have tons of money always cut corners and find ways to save money.. My hub just hired a whole bunch of new drivers and they barely work those drivers a full week, my buddy's working like three days a week at most..

W

What The Hawk?

The "you can't touch Brady" rule?
There are politics in the plays that they use.. I don't like Brady but I'm not one of those bandwagon freaks who is going to down talk him every chance I get. He's a great quarterback better than Wilson.

"Phil"

They are a multibillion dollar company. And companies especially those that have tons of money always cut corners and find ways to save money.. My hub just hired a whole bunch of new drivers and they barely work those drivers a full week, my buddy's working like three days a week at most..
Doesn't seem very cost effective to spend money to hire and train drivers, only to fire them, and start the process all over again.

W

What The Hawk?

Doesn't seem very cost effective to spend money to hire and train drivers, only to fire them, and start the process all over again.
Most of the drivers they hired were preloaders. But a lot of those drivers couldn't take the stress that came with being a driver and are now preloaders again..Now they're hiring off the street because they ran out of people to hire within the building.