Post your Diad summary, Lets see how bad you got porked this week

WorknLateHuh

Do it

* also post your mileage

181 Miles
IMG_0474.JPG

WorknLateHuh

You kidding me? What kind of candyazz route is That? Didn't think they existed anymore.

It's a pretty good route! Would you rather move 500 pieces a day and punch out at 1800, or move 100 pieces with 180 miles and punch out at 2030 like I did today?

It's a pick your poison kind of deal... I would rather keep my joints and ligaments intact and have more windshield time.

Last edited:

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
119 stops, 220 pieces. 23 pickups, 81 pieces. 112 miles today. I do agree with you 11 hour. But we have rural routes in our building too, and their numbers are much more like those that clock sucker posted. Would love to bid on that route you have though. It looks mahvelous!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
107 stops, 340 pieces. 21 pickups, 200+ pieces. 94 miles. 10 hour day.
One of the crappier routes I get put on but it is nice being done delivering at 14:30. Put some music on and cruise through 4 hours of pickups stress free.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
That looks a lot like a heavy commercial route I used to cover, before I got my bid route. Absolutely hated it. Dreaded Sunday nights knowing that route was open the following week

Yeah no one likes covering this route. I actually like it though. Mainly I like doing the same thing everyday. Once something else better opens up and I have the seniority to get it I'll probably leave this one. For now I'm good.