Post your Diad summary, Lets see how bad you got porked this week

KOG72

I’m full of it
IMG_4069.JPG
Only 58 miles.

Rack em

Made the Podium
103 stops in 239 miles? Way too much for one day. How many hours? (Including your extra 15 minutes every morning.)
We start at 8:00 (7:45 for me) and I punched out at 7:12 or 7:13. No running involved, so stop looking for reasons to attack people?

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Depending upon their volume I would do all I could to make them a Smart Pickup.

No they have one of the hottest cat toys on the market right now. Grossing over 20k a week. I will be going everyday. Not a bad ride. Way to the top of the mountain. He busts his ass to plow the snow down to dirt so I can go up the hill to the house. The cut thru logging road is closed for a while now. With the latest snow. So now I've got to go 15 miles each at the "y ". Keeps the stop count lower.

ManInBrown

You're right, the ghetto sounds way better.
I covered ghetto routes before I got my bid route. They all have there drawbacks. The ghetto routes were heavy on pickups with 190-210 stops daily. On the plus you stepped off the truck and took two steps and you were practically standing in there living room

vvv

You guys are all crazy!! Doing way too many stops with how many packages you are handling along with the high miles driven.
I don't even drive 40 miles a day and doing 120 delivery stops with about 200 packages delivered.....more than half is residential. And as for pickups I have about 12 and pickup perhaps 25 pieces on average. And that can be a heavy day for me depending on size of packages and how much cart use I have.

Slow down kids!! :)

WorknLateHuh

I covered ghetto routes before I got my bid route. They all have there drawbacks. The ghetto routes were heavy on pickups with 190-210 stops daily. On the plus you stepped off the truck and took two steps and you were practically standing in there living room

The great thing about ghetto routes is that you can leave the back of the PC open while you go in somewhere for lunch, come back out, and it's almost empty. The customers were nice enough to come get their pkgs