Post your Diad summary, Lets see how bad you got porked this week

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Who would say anything about a truck being too light?

Anyone with an ounce of work ethic.

If I am sent out light I will send them an "I am done and can help if needed" message. I will then take an extended meal break at home until it is time to finish my pickups and go in. Sending the message puts the onus on them------saying nothing puts the onus on you to explain why you did not tell anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy

If I am sent out light I will send them an "I am done and can help if needed" message. I will then take an extended meal break at home until it is time to finish my pickups and go in. Sending the message puts the onus on them------saying nothing puts the onus on you to explain why you did not tell anyone.
Uh....I’m pretty sure they know who’s heavy and who’s light before most of the drivers show up...I finished early and helped two drivers yesterday...you think think they weren’t waiting til the very second I stop completed my last stop to send me to help? You are dumber than you look and that’s pretty rough

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!

Stealing time is only OK if you do it apparently.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy

puts the anus on you.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
677BA1C6-0C08-48F1-A053-F658B1B9D2B1.gif
its because they dont report their accidents o_O

rod

Retired 22 years
Under what circumstances does one become a C of H driver not needing 25 years of continuous safe driving? Once again apparently its proven that not all UPS operates the same. It must be an east coast thing.