Potential for thousands of teamster jobs?

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Nearly two million FedEx SmartPost packages that were previously given to the U.S. Postal Service for delivery to homes every day will be increasingly integrated into FedEx Ground operations ”.. Now contractually Ups has to do the same. My building has on average about 6000 a day. Think of the opportunities. How does this ball get rolling?

hellfire

11E0AC3F-0D67-4098-ABB7-18B79B347E96.png

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
FXG didn't eliminate it yet... I just delivered a bag that a FXG driver forgot of those Smart Post smalls to the post office

When are you guys taking Smart Post Back

We're slowly integrating them since most will be out for delivery on the weekends.

iwbf said:
Our scheduled roll out is September I think the plan is a slow increase while paying full rate to the post office to cover the difference. That means the schedule will accelerate and we’ll have it all by July

So until the smart post name is still on those smalls, your company & ours will still be dropping off those USPS bulk bags to the post office

& I'll continue to cram those USPS smalls in customers mailboxes (if they fit)

hellfire

That the impression I was under, as of now you are retaining 30 percent of smart post with the goal to slowly work up to keeping 100 percent by May.