Pottery Barn Must Die...

menotyou

bella amicizia
Cementups,
Hello, I dug this up originally because I really liked Soberups reply and I used to deliver a lot of Pottery Barn, so there you go.

I'm sorry. I'm just a newbie here. I'm going to back up slowly now without making any sudden moves or eye contact. Easy does it.
LOL!!! Dig away! The rules are pretty simple, don't listen to Cement. :p

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
I used to be in revenue recovery, We had a special thing with pottery barn and did not weigh or measure them, because of the deal with them. That was 3 years ago, but if those thing are still coming like that its a good chance its still on.

Why don't we just make a deal with Whirlpool or Maytag, too? Oh well, revenue recovery will never have its fingers on a package anyway, so why worry?

tre305

Hmm, didn't quite read through all 7 pages but has anyone mentioned west elm? Don't know how spread out they are or if it's only a south Florida store but their a big account in my center and like PB, we get all kind of irregulars with them, most of the time they're all over 70 lbs. so much so that during peak we have a 24 footer JUST for deliveries to the store. Sometimes the boxes are so big or so heavy or too irregular that the shifter will have to pull the trailer they're in out and to the side for those packages to be unloaded later on during the sort.

I use to feel so sorry for the driver who had to deliver all of that crap by himself, until he told me one day that the guys who work there actually come out and help him unload it. I mean after lifting about 300 lbs (maybe two boxes) by yourself, you'd be worm out too.