Poverty And The Allure of the “Strongman”

newfie

Somebody needs a history lesson. Likewise, there's no greater example of selective leadership on the part of a president than what we see in the White House today. He's not interested in how many die. All he talks about is the economy protecting the banks and the damage COVID-19 is doing to it .

you're right you do

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He's not interested in how many die. All he talks about is the economy protecting the banks and the damage COVID-19 is doing to it .
That is such a blatant TDS delusion.

Of course he cares about deaths. He also cares about the economy. Are you aware of the disparity in life expectancy in regards to poverty? Why don't we shut down the economy every flu season? Leaders have tough decisions to make, you clearly aren't cut out for that or you'd have everyone cowering in their closets.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Of course he cares about deaths. He also cares about the economy. Are you aware of the disparity in life expectancy in regards to poverty? Why don't we shut down the economy every flu season? Leaders have tough decisions to make, you clearly aren't cut out for that or you'd have everyone cowering in their closets.

So, now we know you were raised poor, your Dad left, and you're uneducated and a "Christian". Trump fills in all of the voids, fren. Good troll, good troll, Igor.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Trump is a sociopath. His lifelong patterns of behavior support that classification strongly, sir.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
In my extensive experience, misogyny is derived from one of the two following conditions being met 1) getting laid too much 2) not getting laid enough.

Something tells me the latter is applicable in your particular case.

I guess being a lonely piece of :censored2: has it’s advantages though. Sheltering in place is probably your average day, so getting through the pandemic is probably a walk in the park for you.
Low life's like myself, can't even comprehend the level of your intelligence.
Thank you so much for even taking the time to respond. There is no doubt, you're better than me in every way.
That being said, in my extensive experience, I have found it's important to keep your personal life to yourself as much as you can.
Learn that lesson and you won't look like such a dip s:censored2:t with your comments.