Poverty And The Allure of the “Strongman”

newfie

Actually, Doofie has explicitly stated that he “comes from very humble means”.

Not sure if that falls under the definition of poverty or not, but I think he would find my research illuminating.

democrats used to love the poor and working man, now they look down their noses at them.
no wonder trump won so easily

Meat

democrats used to love the poor and working man, now they look down their noses at them.
no wonder trump won so easily

If you think the angry rubes were dissatisfied with Obama’s centrist policies, just wait and see the fireworks if dementia Joe gets elected!

newfie

That medication is used to treat Lupis among other things. Diverting supply for an unproven hope does real harm to people that need it regularly. You don’t take medicine from people that actually need it because you have a hunch it might help someone else.

you really dont need to make an illogical argument just to make an argument?

CVS says it has an adequate supply of hydroxychloroquine and is taking steps to make sure the supply remains stable. Some data show hospitals stocking up on the drug as well.

Why Hoarding Of Hydroxychloroquine Needs To Stop

newfie

If you think the angry rubes were dissatisfied with Obama’s centrist policies, just wait and see the fireworks if dementia Joe gets elected!

depends on his VP who would be president in two years , but you're right joe would have to have some appeasement give aways

It will be fine

you really dont need to make an illogical argument just to make an argument?

CVS says it has an adequate supply of hydroxychloroquine and is taking steps to make sure the supply remains stable. Some data show hospitals stocking up on the drug as well.

Why Hoarding Of Hydroxychloroquine Needs To Stop
Did you read your link? It says exactly what I did but with more detail. Pharmacies are only giving it out to people that actually need it. You guys seem upset the Governor of Michigan is doing the same.

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
Lots of college and critical thinking skills here, pal. You should have pulled harder on your bootstraps and gone to a university instead of an echo chamber.

All that college and critical thinking skills and you stupidly stepped into the sand trap known as FedEx. Maybe you should sue your college for giving you such a crappy education.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That medication is used to treat Lupis among other things. Diverting supply for an unproven hope does real harm to people that need it regularly. You don’t take medicine from people that actually need it because you have a hunch it might help someone else.
Wow what at a stupid thing to say.
Your TDS is really bad buddy.

Yes you know better than the doctors prescribing it, SMH. You're such a tool.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
All that college and critical thinking skills and you stupidly stepped into the sand trap known as FedEx. Maybe you should sue your college for giving you such a crappy education.

I moved well beyond FedEx and work for myself. I finished college while I worked FT. FedEx was just a job, and a means to and end. Doing very well financially, thank you. Once Covid-19 is out of the way, I'll know which direction to head next.

floridays

A lot of the posters on the BC that blithely accept Trump’s “strongman” persona have professed that they grew up in poverty.

Is there a connection?

Were you hoping for a “strongman” to show up after your daddy stepped out for some smokes to help stabilize your childhood?

I actually have some pretty interesting stats from my dissertation if you are interested.

XOXO,

Meat
I'll bite trick,
Let the citations flow.

Begin with quotes from these "a lot of posters."

Name one all these "a lot of posters" by name. Should be easy, you've identified them to make this claim.

All silliness aside, post your dissertation.

@cheryl will you, you can, memorialize a small portion of this site for @Meat dissertation.

I actually have some pretty interesting stats from my dissertation if you are interested.

XOXO,

Meat

I'm actually interested, @cheryl, @Meat,
Will you do it?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He weaves these tall tales about himself as a form of therapy. He's had one foot in the grave since his hero got bitch slapped by the Don.

1570114348946m.jpg

floridays

I moved well beyond FedEx and work for myself. I finished college while I worked FT. FedEx was just a job, and a means to and end. Doing very well financially, thank you. Once Covid-19 is out of the way, I'll know which direction to head next.
How many years at fedex, junior? It took 20 plus years?
Explain Sir.

floridays

Did you read your link? It says exactly what I did but with more detail. Pharmacies are only giving it out to people that actually need it. You guys seem upset the Governor of Michigan is doing the same.
Really, just asking for clarification.
I don't know the answer as you, are you are saying pharmacies are denying or overriding a script?