Power Pad Updates?

Exec32

I'm confused. You mean to tell me that all you INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS/ENTITIES all use the same hardware and receive the SAME updates and software on YOUR/FEDEX equipment?
Before you know it you probably will have to charge them at Daddy X terminal, get batteries from them, and check them out at some window in an office that's controlled by Daddy X.
Independent Business owners, my #ss..

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I'm confused. You mean to tell me that all you INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS/ENTITIES all use the same hardware and receive the SAME updates and software on YOUR/FEDEX equipment?
Before you know it you probably will have to charge them at Daddy X terminal, get batteries from them, and check them out at some window in an office that's controlled by Daddy X.
28DC5342-A16F-4A51-B151-716432937BE4.jpeg

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Fleet manager does not assign trucks to individual routes, only decides what trucks the station gets. Your manager decides what size vehicle the route needs and to some extent the mechanic provides his input based on the amount of miles the vehicle is driven. That is where the gift cards comes into play. Too bad you are clueless as to how things work.
Too bad you're too clueless on how to retire as I'm sure everybody at your station wishes you would. Maybe you'd figure it out if you spent only half the energy you do worrying about what Vantexan is doing and his family life (all none of your business by the way.)

Oldfart

Too bad you're too clueless on how to retire as I'm sure everybody at your station wishes you would. Maybe you'd figure it out if you spent only half the energy you do worrying about what Vantexan is doing and his family life (all none of your business by the way.)
Waiting on November for the 1000 hr mark for the PPA credit. Gonna wait 6 months and do some casual work a few days a month so I can buy my bucket list car with no remorse.
Yet you expect me to remember you are retired. lol. Why do you hang around here then?
images

Oldfart

How do you expect all the scans to sync up if everyone used different equipment? Can't have people using the tracker, super tracker and various generation of powerpad.

STFXG

Here it is for us. Assuming express will get the same one.

Attachments

• 9447DD93-FDCD-4A21-A71A-F66F26395A5F.png
    9447DD93-FDCD-4A21-A71A-F66F26395A5F.png
    89.5 KB · Views: 292

Cactus

Waiting on November for the 1000 hr mark for the PPA credit. Gonna wait 6 months and do some casual work a few days a month so I can buy my bucket list car with no remorse.
Yet you expect me to remember you are retired. lol. Why do you hang around here then?
images
Was here long before you.

Oldfart

Was here long before you.
Why does a retired person hang around a forum for a company he no longer works for. Even funnier is you continue to make observations about subjects that are simply not true and you get your facts wrong. Kind of like Fedex people that hand around UPS forums. Strange indeed.

Cactus

Why does a retired person hang around a forum for a company he no longer works for. Even funnier is you continue to make observations about subjects that are simply not true and you get your facts wrong. Kind of like Fedex people that hand around UPS forums. Strange indeed.
Wow...you OF are the most miserable person on this forum, beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Worrying about how I spend my retirement, how Operational Needs tire tread is doing, how Van is spending his time in another country. :censored2:!!!

Hope were not causing you too many bleeding ulcers and sleepless nights.

But if we are...BUMMER!

Oldfart

Wow...you OF are the most miserable person on this forum, beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Worrying about how I spend my retirement, how Operational Needs tire tread is doing, how Van is spending his time in another country. :censored2:!!!

Hope were not causing you too many bleeding ulcers and sleepless nights.

But if we are...BUMMER!
Just catching you and others in lies is amusing. Not much to do while sitting in the stands here in Charlotte waiting on the race. Nice language there. Language like that should no be used here or anywhere else. You will pay the consequences one day. You get upset that I can't remember you are retired. Too bad. Living the good life here while you stay on a forum for a company you no longer work for and make post after post even though most of the time you are clueless. That is really SAD.

Cactus

Just catching you and others in lies is amusing. Not much to do while sitting in the stands here in Charlotte waiting on the race. Nice language there. Language like that should no be used here or anywhere else. You will pay the consequences one day. You get upset that I can't remember you are retired. Too bad. Living the good life here while you stay on a forum for a company you no longer work for and make post after post even though most of the time you are clueless. That is really SAD.
You just don't get it, do you? This is like arguing with a drunk.

And oh, by the way, welcome to my ignore list.

Last edited:

vantexan

Why does a person who claims he believes in liberty constantly question how others spend their time as long as what they're doing isn't illegal or immoral? Do you plan on cutting the forum off as soon as you retire? You talk about NASCAR quite a bit. Have you ever raced or worked on a team? And yet you attend races. Why is that? It's because you enjoy something that to me is just a bunch of cars going in circles fast. Want me to question that every time you bring it up? Attack everything you enjoy doing? You see the company in a very positive way. Great for you. Others don't and vent about it here. Deal with it or get out if you don't believe they have the right to do so.

Oldfart

Why does a person who claims he believes in liberty constantly question how others spend their time as long as what they're doing isn't illegal or immoral? Do you plan on cutting the forum off as soon as you retire? You talk about NASCAR quite a bit. Have you ever raced or worked on a team? And yet you attend races. Why is that? It's because you enjoy something that to me is just a bunch of cars going in circles fast. Want me to question that every time you bring it up? Attack everything you enjoy doing? You see the company in a very positive way. Great for you. Others don't and vent about it here. Deal with it or get out if you don't believe they have the right to do so.
So you cant enjoy a sport if you didn't participate in it. I like MLB but I never played MLB