Power Pad Updates?

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
Cactus did not speak poorly of your mechanics or fleet manager. Only pointed out that your FM can send your comfy vehicle away and make you drive a crappy one. Hope like hell that he does. You deserve nothing better than a 1972 Pinto.
Everyone who had a Pinto knows the first year was 1973

bbsam

Staff member
I'm confused. You mean to tell me that all you INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS/ENTITIES all use the same hardware and receive the SAME updates and software on YOUR/FEDEX equipment?
Before you know it you probably will have to charge them at Daddy X terminal, get batteries from them, and check them out at some window in an office that's controlled by Daddy X.
Independent Business owners, my #ss..
I heard you fired Fedex.

Why don’t you tell us all about it?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I’m curious... How many stations have diesel vehicles sitting by the mechanic’s bay because the mechanic’s laptop is in Memphis for repairs and they can’t reprogram the vehicles? We have at least three. Lol.

Oldfart

I’m curious... How many stations have diesel vehicles sitting by the mechanic’s bay because the mechanic’s laptop is in Memphis for repairs and they can’t reprogram the vehicles? We have at least three. Lol.
Nothing like a person taking joy in others misfortunes or bad days. The station now will either have people with no truck or have to go rent trucks all because of a computer problem that might not be the mechanics fault. The mechanics will now be pressed to get trucks on the road quicker than normal. I bet you find joy in a late plane due to hub or plane issues. Hope you never tell anyone you had a flat tire, they might find joy in that. Bummer.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Nothing like a person taking joy in others misfortunes or bad days. The station now will either have people with no truck or have to go rent trucks all because of a computer problem that might not be the mechanics fault. The mechanics will now be pressed to get trucks on the road quicker than normal. I bet you find joy in a late plane due to hub or plane issues. Hope you never tell anyone you had a flat tire, they might find joy in that. Bummer.
Golly gee Old Fart, your wife is going to start getting jealous of all the attention you’re showing me. :)

dezguy

LOL I just had to hit the show hidden comment button. Juuuuust this once.

Personally, I do take joy when flight is late or if I don't have a truck. Free money is the best money.

Oldfart

Yeah me too. He's good at making an ass of himself isn't he?
Being judged by the likes of the low life's on here is the least of my worries.

Breaking in a new Reach truck and enjoying the deli lunch box our new senior manager handed out today. Nothing like the smell of a free lunch and a new truck.

Last edited: