Power Pad Updates?

Oldfart

I don't know if he truly enjoys it; he dogs on FedEx like an ex that he has never truly gotten over and gets jaded when Fedex prospers without him. Poor guy.
Spot on. Cactus and Tex figured the company would not survive their departure. It has and has prospered and is paying their replacements more and more,

vantexan

Spot on. Cactus and Tex figured the company would not survive their departure. It has and has prospered and is paying their replacements more and more,
For someone always accusing others of lying you sure make up a lot of crap. The company wanted to build up Ground infrastructure while maintaining profits to keep the shareholders happy. So it made us do without. You were already topped out, already had your full traditional pension. You don't give a rat's ass what happened to us, just don't want us saying the truth out loud. Slither back under the rock you came from.

Oldfart

For someone always accusing others of lying you sure make up a lot of crap. The company wanted to build up Ground infrastructure while maintaining profits to keep the shareholders happy. So it made us do without. You were already topped out, already had your full traditional pension. You don't give a rat's ass what happened to us, just don't want us saying the truth out loud. Slither back under the rock you came from.
Lol
You continue to whine and cry about events that happened 14 years ago. You cried about it last year, this year and will cry about it next year. Bitter and anger is no way to live your retirement years. Bummer

vantexan

Lol
You continue to whine and cry about events that happened 14 years ago. You cried about it last year, this year and will cry about it next year. Bitter and anger is no way to live your retirement years. Bummer
Nope, just recounting events while you scramble to defend them.

Exec32

How do you expect all the scans to sync up if everyone used different equipment? Can't have people using the tracker, super tracker and various generation of powerpad.

That is my point. The question is how has X been able to get away with it, and still claim the model is independent contracting?
By the way it is possible to contract with many entities for many services and accept that each of those entities will employ their own METHODS AND MEANS to accomplish the objective. X does not allow that.

Star B

White Lightening
Hmm. I have multiple areas on my route with no service. When I did a route across the belt, I had NO service all day. I wonder how they’ll manage that?
I would think it would be no different than it is now. It will just store and forward once it gets service again. The powerpad system is designed with spotty coverage in mind.

Exec32

How can you claim it isn't?

Let me dumb it down a bit...
Independent- self sufficient, acting or conducting business by ones own methods, means, skills, policies, technology, and resources. Not reliant on anothers resources, guidance, policies, equipment, or assistance to complete task.
The model used almost entirely runs contradictory to the definition of independent.
You resist this reality because you are in denial.
Example, what is your dispatch time? Who chose the scanner model for your company to use. Who set up your software. Did you purchase your scanner batteries. Did you create your own door tags. Did you produce your own bags. Here is a good one, how much did you pay for your building. Lets not forget the infamous mygroundbiz web site, I guess you think that is only yours to right. Face it, you are surrounded by the complete control of FedEx. The only independence you experience is when it comes to your bills, responding to complaints, bending over to the demands by X, and searching for the next low wage driver that you and X can exploit.
I know that you have never owned a business before. If you have you would understand what I'm talking about.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Let me dumb it down a bit...
Independent- self sufficient, acting or conducting business by ones own methods, means, skills, policies, technology, and resources. Not reliant on anothers resources, guidance, policies, equipment, or assistance to complete task.
The model used almost entirely runs contradictory to the definition of independent.
You resist this reality because you are in denial.
Example, what is your dispatch time? Who chose the scanner model for your company to use. Who set up your software. Did you purchase your scanner batteries. Did you create your own door tags. Did you produce your own bags. Here is a good one, how much did you pay for your building. Lets not forget the infamous mygroundbiz web site, I guess you think that is only yours to right. Face it, you are surrounded by the complete control of FedEx. The only independence you experience is when it comes to your bills, responding to complaints, bending over to the demands by X, and searching for the next low wage driver that you and X can exploit.
I know that you have never owned a business before. If you have you would understand what I'm talking about.

The court system says otherwise, thanks for playing.