Prayers for Birmingham facility

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
This "mentality" is caused by drivers who will not accept promotion into management.

"Promotions" elsewhere usually come with some sort of benefit. Promotion into management here results in a lower per hour salary and loss of good benefits.

Any driver that accepts a promotion into management is either a maroon or a non-hacker. It's the most nonsensical thing anyone in our position could do from a career standpoint.

Hell, even Upstate didn't go management.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
"Promotions" elsewhere usually come with some sort of benefit. Promotion into management here results in a lower per hour salary and loss of good benefits.

Any driver that accepts a promotion into management is either a maroon or a non-hacker. It's the most nonsensical thing anyone in our position could do from a career standpoint.

Hell, even Upstate didn't go management.
I don't disagree with anyone not going into management.
Option3 seemed a bit confused so I was explaining it to him/her ... probably a him.

OPTION3

Arguing about why this happened and who's to blame doesn't change the fact that 3 people are dead.
true....just don’t want it to be more......unless problems are addressed more horrific things will follow.....when does the company become complicit in their negligence of our safety?

OPTION3

I don't disagree with anyone not going into management.
Option3 seemed a bit confused so I was explaining it to him/her ... probably a him.
Nope NO confusion here....you were management...you think because you say it,,,it MUST be true.....Perfect example of the take it or leave it mindset.....guess the shooter didn’t take it

Returntosender

well hopefully, management's "bullying" mentality will let up
The post office had to go through several shootings for about 5 years straight till they changed the work enivorment cultural . I've not heard of postal shooting in a decade. IMO another/more UPS shooting will happen. UPS has several hundred thousand employees. Their a few hundred crazy mentally unstable ticking time bombs.