PRAYING FOR NEGOTIATORS TO GET US A GREAT CONTRACT!!!!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I like talking to @Big Arrow Down...D

You sound like a L*C* hillbilly
giphy (4).gif

browndevil

Contrary to what some believe, Denis T is a tough negotiator. He isn't a particularly jovial guy like your principal office, he is actually quite blunt. Both Sean and Denis are tough Union guys, but Denis is the Lead negotiator in this contract. People think that Sean and only Sean could get us what we need. This isn't the case. Wait a couple weeks and see for yourself if you like the new contract and what it has to offer you.

As far as you getting paid in the even of a strike you will get paid 5 times your dues date and your medical will be covered if you are in a Teamster run health and welfare plan, which to the best of my knowledge, everyone is in now. I know you could be discouraged by the doom and gloom of social media, and I feel for you and anyone else who does see, get the big picture. I think when the information is put in the members hands oaths new contract there will be a decision to be made, and good teamsters such as your self need to do your job and be a vote of reason. You being a moderator of this site qualifies you as a leader and a voice that others WILL listen to. Use your influence, and vote your conscience.
Yup! Denis is a fair and good Union man