PRAYING FOR NEGOTIATORS TO GET US A GREAT CONTRACT!!!!

The more you talk the more I understand you haven’t been here more than two or three years. Lmao rookie, come back and let me know it’s not that hard after your first herniated disc, or hip replaced, or meniscus tear. Your a rookie management schill, beat it.
All of which can kill you.

Let’s go beat his ass
0FF6FF09-2064-485D-B47D-DB5659395C3F.gif

Chester

The more you talk the more I understand you haven’t been here more than two or three years. Lmao rookie, come back and let me know it’s not that hard after your first herniated disc, or hip replaced, or meniscus tear. Your a rookie management schill, beat it.
22 years, amazing how quickly you get attacked on here, same 10 to 15 people on here everyday, what sad life’s you all have.

F

Frankie's Friend

22 years, amazing how quickly you get attacked on here, same 10 to 15 people on here everyday, what sad life’s you all have.
It's lives not lifes.
Make that 11 to 16 people on here.
You forgot to add yourself... rookie supe.

Hellobrown2000

You forget the part about getting it off the floor to slide it on to a "dolly" and the part from in between the truck to the porch and then not letting it crash onto the porch as you set it down by yourself.

If it's raining, grandma wants the recliner in the house out of the rain. Then what Einstein?

We have a female driver who weighs about 100 lbs (max) who cant even lift the OV70s off the floor without help.

The company hired her knowing her tiny physical make up and you tell us that it's easy for any driver to just get these monstrosities onto a cart and slide it onto the porch.

You've got to be management. Ive never heard such blanket stupidity from a real driver.
You never have to help someone get the package in the house under any circumstance.