Pre Load Advice

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
The drivers shouldn't be telling you how to do your job. You should have a sup or training teaching you. Listening to various people will only confuse you and give you anxiety.
Lol. If you’re getting anxiety about loading a pkg car or trailer, you’re doing the job all wrong. Taking job way too seriously.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Just throw the :censored2: in the truck and the irregs on the top shelf in the front, then load all the air in the back under stuff, this is how i load trucks

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Most of the complaints I get from sups are when a method runs headfirst into another method or safety concern. Can't unload all bins if egress is jeopardized, similarly cant stack and create multi-piece carries for a huge variety of reasons involving package weight, shifting contents of stacked packages, lifting and lowering methods, no space to sort within the power zone, hand to surface, potential to damage a poorly packed item or simply not enough packages. You also cannot safely pull the largest packages first if smaller packages are piled up on top of it.
Please hold onto your training packets if you got them, I would hope somebody at some point posts the IE standards manual for Preload just like they do 340 methods for the drivers. Memorize it and follow it entirely except in cases of obvious safety concerns and you are invincible.

Last edited: