Pre Load Advice

Infamous

Feel bad for anyone who deals with the same crap as me. Seems like it dont matter how hard we try or how hard we try and be successful, It's never gonna be good enough. The company's always gonna want more.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Feel bad for anyone who deals with the same crap as me. Seems like it dont matter how hard we try or how hard we try and be successful, It's never gonna be good enough. The company's always gonna want more.

The day a company becomes complacent is the day they start planning their going out of business sale.

UPSER1987

So an update. I had a driver Wright me 10 pages on how to load his truck. It's great that the person is helping out and all. Just a pain in the ass that Management just sits their and screams and yells at you all morning to through stuff in the back of the truck to load it. So when you get a few minutes to try and load your trucks, your tripping over boxes and have other people throughing your boxes on the floor off the belt. Then Managment on your ass again for loading your trucks because I need to be emptying the belt.
10 pages? What a prick! So he basically doesn’t give a rats ass about the other drivers in his loop. He would get the worst load and last wrap if he were my driver.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

10 pages? What a prick! So he basically doesn’t give a rats ass about the other drivers in his loop. He would get the worst load and last wrap if he were my driver.

Prick? I had the opposite take on his statement-----the driver took the time to write down "tips" on how to load his car. Granted, 10 pages is a bit much, but it should give the OP a good idea of how the driver wants his car loaded. Or he could use it for TP.

Infamous

Yeah it was a joke and made me feel humiliated at first. I actully did take some time and read it through as I dont wanna make bad blood at work. But the more I am seeing the more I dont give a ....
Loading 4 trucks is hard enough for me, On top of that this person hands me that and expects me to learn it while we are getting hammered with packages.

UPSER1987

Prick? I had the opposite take on his statement-----the driver took the time to write down "tips" on how to load his car. Granted, 10 pages is a bit much, but it should give the OP a good idea of how the driver wants his car loaded. Or he could use it for TP.
Ok how about mr. sup give him 10 pages of instructions to follow as a driver? Probably wouldn’t make it to page two. Giving some tips to a new guy is fine but 10 pages worth is being a prick. “Thanks for the info...you’ll have the :censored2:tiest load.”

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Ok how about mr. sup give him 10 pages of instructions to follow as a driver? Probably wouldn’t make it to page two. Giving some tips to a new guy is fine but 10 pages worth is being a prick. “Thanks for the info...you’ll have the :censored2:tiest load.”

I did concede that 10 pages was a bit much.

Shortly before I left my center manager asked me if I would write a "How to run my route" before I left. I was pretty thorough and even then it was only 5 pages long.

542thruNthru

So an update. I had a driver Wright me 10 pages on how to load his truck. It's great that the person is helping out and all. Just a pain in the ass that Management just sits their and screams and yells at you all morning to through stuff in the back of the truck to load it. So when you get a few minutes to try and load your trucks, your tripping over boxes and have other people throughing your boxes on the floor off the belt. Then Managment on your ass again for loading your trucks because I need to be emptying the belt.

A driver writes 10 pages on how I should load his truck. I'm going to pull a major league on him!

No one needs a 10 page plan on how to have their truck loaded.