Pre-loader about to go to school to drive. I have a CDL am I going to get drug tested becauseof CDL

oldupsman

I am a pre-loader about to go to school to drive I have a CDL class a drivers license I was wondering for my DOT physical because of this license and my going to have to take a drug test even though I am not intending on driving feeder trucks. If I'm just going to be driving package cars as a cover drive or do I need to worry about the DOT physical

I guess you need to ask yourself if smoking weed is more important than having a good job.

upschuck

Don't have to. I'm always right. End of discussion.
Hahahahahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah etc, etc

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I am a pre-loader about to go to school to drive I have a CDL class a drivers license I was wondering for my DOT physical because of this license and my going to have to take a drug test even though I am not intending on driving feeder trucks. If I'm just going to be driving package cars as a cover drive or do I need to worry about the DOT physical

If you have a CDL, you should have been smart enough to not rear-end another car.

If you are worried about drug tests, don't walk down the street where you may have a chance to smell reefer.