Pre-loader about to go to school to drive. I have a CDL am I going to get drug tested becauseof CDL

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
We had a feeder driver who got sent back to package car for several months. He thought it was safe to toke. His name came up to have a random drug test. Even though he was now delivering packages, he had a CDL, and was subject to random testing. He was summoned to Feeders. If your name comes up, you have to take the test THAT day. No "I'll be in next week." He knew he had smoked, and decided to fess up. He had to go through drug counseling, and he gets checked more often. He went in and took the piss test that day as required. Guess what? It was negative. It had gotten out of his system. It was all for naught, except now the company knows you do drugs. Is it worth it if you have a CDL. I think not.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Even when you are a pkg driver you are still subject to random drug testing when you have a CDL ,, you won't be tested at a dot physical , unless ups put in a special request !!! I have CDL and had dot today, urine was tested for sugar and blood only ,,,,

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I got high doing this !!
image.jpg

Johney

Even when you are a pkg driver you are still subject to random drug testing when you have a CDL ,, you won't be tested at a dot physical , unless ups put in a special request !!! I have CDL and had dot today, urine was tested for sugar and blood only ,,,,
Only if you are on the feeder list. I know of a couple package car drivers with CDL's who have never been tested. Now when I was bouncing back and forth they hit me up a few times. Funny thing is they would come in at night looking for me and I was already gone.