Pre-record question

Nazzrath

Back on topic... We don't have EDD or Orion here. I will prerecord some upcoming stops as I'm organizing my shelves. Saves me from rememberin'. I'm wondering if it screws up telematics or whatever, showing that I scanned it at an earlier point in the day, then stop-completing once I deliver it.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
You don't have edd there? Come on dude im not believing that one. Im pretty positive if I were a betting man, id bet that the whole country has edd in their diad lol.

By The Book

Back on topic... We don't have EDD or Orion here. I will prerecord some upcoming stops as I'm organizing my shelves. Saves me from rememberin'. I'm wondering if it screws up telematics or whatever, showing that I scanned it at an earlier point in the day, then stop-completing once I deliver it.
Sounds like your working through lunch. Pre recording stops takes them out of the list in Diad. I don't see how this helps you remember. Please explain.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Prerecording has zero effect on Telematics; that being said, I also don't see the benefit of what you are doing.

OPTION3

Can’t management, tell where it was scanned and where it was delivered?If the 2 are not the same(or relatively close) isn’t that : NOT FOLLOWING METHODS? Do it RIGHT now…..get used to doing it RIGHT…then when you get EDD and telematics you won’t have to worry about it. Follow methods now and when the on road gets on the car with you, you don’t have to worry about it---just sayin’

OPTION3

Almost every time--I’m in the office(union steward) with a disciplinary hearing for a “corner cutter”…..They say “I was nervous, and I changed the way I normally deliver” . You changed the way you normally deliver because it is NOT METHODS…..The On road gets on The car ,and you are not used to doing it the way THEY want it done….INSTANT warning letter. I have actually heard a couple of these people bring up “Favors” that they have done for management(trying to wiggle out of the warning letter)…management still issues the warning letter….And now I may file for them entering into an extra contractual agreement( the favor) depending on what it was….smh…some NEVER learn

DRamsey10

I use prerecord for indirect and only at the time of delivery such as apartment left at office, etc. Prerecord prompts you to leave left at information before stop complete. You can leave left at after a signature but as a creature of habit, I forget and hit the stop complete button before I realize it.