Pregnacy in Rape is God's Intent!

bbsam

Staff member
I remember the years before Roe vs Wade. Illegal abortions in alleys or back room abortions where women died along with their unborn babies. Is that what we want to go back to? The most powerful argument against abortion is the rights of an unborn child. Unfortunately short of locking a woman up, how can society force someone to have a baby?

I don't beleive in suicide either but where there is a will, there is a way. The best thing and the compassionate thing to do, is for society to give women informed and educated options that include, dare I say it, options to help women make probably one of the most important decisions of their life. It is a personal decision between the mother and their God.

When a women becomes a burden to society because of iresponsible behavior on a continual basis, maybe that is the time for the legislatures of states and courts to weigh in.
Thank-you. As different as you and I are, Lifer, I feel like there is a lot of hope for this country with posts like yours. Hillary Clinton had a similar statement several years ago I think. I wish that the choice for women (and men?) would be so simple that abortion would be nearly unheard of. That is not the world we live in today. Someday maybe...with alot of work.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I have a friend that has adopted three children. The process unbelievably complicated and cumbersome.

We did it and the cost put us in the hole for awhile...but it was worth it. This is where the Goverment needs to streamline the process to make it better...but instead they make it a total PIA and expensive...like with most things in the Goverment.

beentheredonethat

OK ... feel better now?

I get that you can be snarky with people and think you are funny. We are talking about aborting children in utero and you think it's time to be a comedian. There... now I feel better. Although it is ironic, people who come up with ridiculous accusations of if a man could become pregnant abortion would be a sacrament you are fine with that and don't give snide comments on that.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I get that you can be snarky with people and think you are funny. We are talking about aborting children in utero and you think it's time to be a comedian. There... now I feel better. Although it is ironic, people who come up with ridiculous accusations of if a man could become pregnant abortion would be a sacrament you are fine with that and don't give snide comments on that.

I'm glad you feel better now.

Sorry, I seem to have touched a nerve.

I'm not a judgmental person, so we can still be friends. :peaceful:

island1fox

:sad-little:This topic probably makes all of us uneasy.

With the morning after pill, contraception etc--you would think that the number of Abortions in a civilized society would drop.

Medical technology keeps moving on. Ultrasound used for Abortions shows the baby raising its little hands to DEFEND itself against the fatal stab.

After three weeks there is a heartbeat --it is a life --even if there is no God --Why should another human be allowed to stop a heartbeat --and it is not considered murder.

Women do have choices --who to have sex with --or not, contraception, morning after pill ---Are we really o/k as a society to have had 45 million abortions since Rowe vs Wade ??

Rape--morning after pill --Womans life is in danger ---understandable ----abortion at will some women having multiple abortions ??? 45 million heartbeats !! What if it was you in the womb ??:sad-little:

What sickens me is the Hollywood Bimbos that would not kill a spider ---but are perfectly fine for NO restrictions ---partial birth. botched etc.

If a baby is born during a "botched" abortion ---How many of you could place it in a bedpan to die ???:sick:

M

MenInBrown

:sad-little:This topic probably makes all of us uneasy.

With the morning after pill, contraception etc--you would think that the number of Abortions in a civilized society would drop.

Medical technology keeps moving on. Ultrasound used for Abortions shows the baby raising its little hands to DEFEND itself against the fatal stab.

After three weeks there is a heartbeat --it is a life --even if there is no God --Why should another human be allowed to stop a heartbeat --and it is not considered murder.

Women do have choices --who to have sex with --or not, contraception, morning after pill ---Are we really o/k as a society to have had 45 million abortions since Rowe vs Wade ??

Rape--morning after pill --Womans life is in danger ---understandable ----abortion at will some women having multiple abortions ??? 45 million heartbeats !! What if it was you in the womb ??:sad-little:

What sickens me is the Hollywood Bimbos that would not kill a spider ---but are perfectly fine for NO restrictions ---partial birth. botched etc.

If a baby is born during a "botched" abortion ---How many of you could place it in a bedpan to die ???:sick:

I really never thought about abortions until I had my own kids...I was left by my father when I was 2 so never knew him. When i had my kids and held them i thought of what kind of person my father really was to be able to leave his children and have nothing to do with them. Then in convo thought about people who get abortions...I think anything outside of rape the woman should die with the child if she wants to murder it!!!!!!!!!!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
One thing that strikes me about the topic of abortion is that it cuts across political parties.
I know some very conservative Republicans and Libertarians who support abortions.
I also know some very liberal Democrats and Libertarians who are strongly against abortions.

One common theme however is the inevitable deterioration of any rational and logical thought process to one of a completely emotional reptilian lashing out at others.

M

MenInBrown

One thing that strikes me about the topic of abortion is that it cuts across political parties.
I know some very conservative Republicans and Libertarians who support abortions.
I also know some very liberal Democrats and Libertarians who are strongly against abortions.

One common theme however is the inevitable deterioration of any rational and logical thought process to one of a completely emotional reptilian lashing out at others.

I guess until you are actually faced with that decision being an option (like the instance of rape) we probably can really only speculate of what we would do.

island1fox

Hoax,

I agree with most of what you said in this post. What I find disturbing( I have done this many times) --When discussing Abortion --ask about heartbeats, fetus defending itself in womb, partial birth abortion where a human skull is actually crushed to get it out of the womb ---or like the case in Tampa florida where a young woman went in for an abortion --went into labor --the baby was born --the unbilical cord cut and the baby was then suffocated in a bio-hazard bag ???? All legal.

Most have no idea what you are talking about --Many want to hide real facts !!

As bad as it is --do not hide all the ugly FACTS.:sick: Then talk about CHOICE!!!

We do not get this info from glitzy hollywood or a pro -liberal mass media.

Everyone should educate themselves --before being "pro life" or "pro Choice" --understand all that the bumpter sticker quote entails !!!!:sad-little:

When some States recommended that Pregnant women look at THIER baby in the womb by ultrsound ---before abortion--the cries of protest were deafening ????

45 Million ?? Was the first woman President aborted or maybe the person who would have cured Cancer or Aids ????

BrownArmy

Yes, abortion is a volatile topic which cuts across party lines.

So, for all you posters who were PRO Iraq-war, PRO Afghanistan-war, let's-get-these-terrorists-where-they-live, etc...

Tell me why abortion is wrong, but the wanton killing of 'collateral' innocents (many of whom are children) is OK?

I don't remember you minding Bush's drone-strikes (which killed a bunch of kids).

You seem to mind now that Obama's running the drone strikes (which are killing a bunch of kids).

Answer me this:

If you are so absolutely anti-abortion, why are you also not anti-war, anti-poverty, anti-government assistance to those who need it (and tend to have the most abortions, out of sheer economic need), anti-government funded education (to lift those persons who have the abortions out of their circumstances, and let them make a better life), etc. etc.

I know you all can't stand European countries, but a few of them have the LEAST RESTRICTIONS on abortions, and also have the LOWEST ABORTION RATE.

HOW COULD THIS BE?

Because, instead of spending most of their GDP on bombing the FRACK out of everyone on the planet, they invest their GDP into...wait for it...

Education. Health Care. Job training.

I am not pro-abortion. I am, however, for a woman's right to choose what is best for her, in her particular circumstance.

As I've said before, abortion is a last-case scenario in which no one involved is pleased (parents, doctors, etc.).

Soooo...if you are really anti-abortion, then seek to fix the underlying problems in our society which lead women to seek abortions.

M

MenInBrown

Yes, abortion is a volatile topic which cuts across party lines.

So, for all you posters who were PRO Iraq-war, PRO Afghanistan-war, let's-get-these-terrorists-where-they-live, etc...

Tell me why abortion is wrong, but the wanton killing of 'collateral' innocents (many of whom are children) is OK?

I don't remember you minding Bush's drone-strikes (which killed a bunch of kids).

You seem to mind now that Obama's running the drone strikes (which are killing a bunch of kids).

Answer me this:

If you are so absolutely anti-abortion, why are you also not anti-war, anti-poverty, anti-government assistance to those who need it (and tend to have the most abortions, out of sheer economic need), anti-government funded education (to lift those persons who have the abortions out of their circumstances, and let them make a better life), etc. etc.

I know you all can't stand European countries, but a few of them have the LEAST RESTRICTIONS on abortions, and also have the LOWEST ABORTION RATE.

HOW COULD THIS BE?

Because, instead of spending most of their GDP on bombing the FRACK out of everyone on the planet, they invest their GDP into...wait for it...

Education. Health Care. Job training.

I am not pro-abortion. I am, however, for a woman's right to choose what is best for her, in her particular circumstance.

As I've said before, abortion is a last-case scenario in which no one involved is pleased (parents, doctors, etc.).

Soooo...if you are really anti-abortion, then seek to fix the underlying problems in our society which lead women to seek abortions.

why dont you move to europe if its sooooo good over there?

BrownArmy

why dont you move to europe if its sooooo good over there?

That's what you took out of my post?

Why would I want to move to Europe?

I love the USA.

But there are a few things that Europe handles a bit differently than we do, and they have better results.

For instance, many countries in Europe spend less on education than we do, yet they have better educated students.

And, like I said, many countries in Europe have less restrictions on abortions than we do, yet they have a lower abortion rate.

Got anything else?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
For instance, many countries in Europe spend less on education than we do, yet they have better educated students.

And, like I said, many countries in Europe have less restrictions on abortions than we do, yet they have a lower abortion rate.

I think this has to do more with their upbringing. Our society has gone done the crapper in regards to morals and parenting and it reflects in our education and how we treat eachother. Also, when you blame others for your problems (Obama is a prime example) that are your own fault and the Gooberment is there to save you everytime, then why should you give a crap. And with a constant cycle of unwed mothers who keep making the same mistake over and over by having even more kids its only going to get worse. Throwing more money at this is not going to solve anything. Again, i think it comes down to having morals, pride in oneself, education, and a good upbringing.

M

MenInBrown

That's what you took out of my post?

Why would I want to move to Europe?

I love the USA.

But there are a few things that Europe handles a bit differently than we do, and they have better results.

Got anything else?

you really think less restrictions on abortions would cause abortions to go down....hahaha ok what happened when america made abortions legal?

M

MenInBrown

I think this has to do more with their upbringing. Our society has gone done the crapper in regards to morals and parenting and it reflects in our education and how we treat eachother. Also, when you blame others for your problems (Obama is a prime example) that are your own fault and the Gooberment is there to save you everytime, then why should you give a crap. And with a constant cycle of unwed mothers who keep making the same mistake over and over by having even more kids its only going to get worse. Throwing more money at this is not going to solve anything. Again, i think it comes down to having morals, pride in oneself, education, and a good upbringing.

You feed a dog one day, you think that dog is going to find food elsewhere or be right there waiting for you to feed em again?