Preload: getting moved to a harder pull

CanOSup

One of them
So I've been at the same pull for about a year and a half now, I have a great relationship with my drivers and know where they like their :censored2: and what to do to make their day the easiest when :censored2: blows up. Job wasn't too bad, I was very busy but hardly ever overwhelmed.

Here recently the new girl next to, a very hard worker I'll add, was struggling and they would always ask me to help during the shift to which I argued that I would if I had the time but I need to make sure that my pull is in shape before I worry about her, and I also added I will absolutely always help at the end of day when my job is done.

That worked for a week or so then suddenly my pt sup thinks it's just the :censored2:ing best idea ever to put me over there. I said well you're the boss so here I go I guess and let me tell you guys that pull is the worst I don't see how anybody could legitimately keep up with it and it definitely isn't worth my measly 12 an hour wage.

I was struggling as well always had a HUGE mess at the end from dumped cages, which my ft sup came over and sorted out for me to avoid wrong cars and avoid a safety hazard. She did this for the actual 2 non Monday days that I actually tried to keep up with it. (On Monday's it's dropped too a 3 car pull and I can handle it fine)

Today though I decided I did not care one :censored2:ing bit and I just let it back up. Grabbing my 3 to 5 out of each cage and letting the rest go by. A few minutes after break I literally had 2 people come to my pull and help me but interestingly before she sent my 2 helpers my ft sup inspected the inside of all my pc's. Not sure what she was doing and I definitely don't want to have to continue dealing with this :censored2:ing pull for the rest of my time on preload. I qualify to drive at the end of next month. Advice please?

TL;DR: got moved to a bull :censored2: pull and I want to me moved back home what can I do
Pretty poor attitude for someone planning on driving in 1 month. Good luck on your 30 day period. I'm sure your recent behavior won't impact your success or failure on road....