Preload question

Thatdudeloads

Today I took the advice of you all I went slow for the first time. I didn’t get yelled at! I stoped scanning I can normally get 98-100%. But lately our building has been shortening our hours and so today I had it I went slow! So cool thanks y’all!

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
What route did you drive before you retired if you don’t mind me asking? I do 26D,E,friend and G. Also 30G and 30F depending on the day.
Three rivers preloader, you must know Brandon K on the tram driving around. My suggestion is get in touch with the union Steward Scott if you have any questions, he is a good man and better Steward from what I see and hear from the guys on that side.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
There aren’t any microchips in those boxes dude are you kidding me? They are getting to you pre scanned. My hub is automated too, no more scanning but there sure as :censored2: aren’t any microchips. By the way, 300 PPH was weak even when you had to scan every box.

PT Car Washer

There aren’t any microchips in those boxes dude are you kidding me? They are getting to you pre scanned. My hub is automated too, no more scanning but there sure as :censored2: aren’t any microchips. By the way, 300 PPH was weak even when you had to scan every box.
Are you loading trailers or package cars? I agree 300 PPH loading trailers is weak but not loading package cars.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Are you loading trailers or package cars? I agree 300 PPH loading trailers is weak but not loading package cars.
Trailers. I’ll give him that. But even 10 years ago with manual scanning we were getting 1,000 PPH at peak.

Thatdudeloads

Three rivers preloader, you must know Brandon K on the tram driving around. My suggestion is get in touch with the union Steward Scott if you have any questions, he is a good man and better Steward from what I see and hear from the guys on that side.
Three rivers and yes I know him he’s a cool dude unless he gets mad 😂. I get scared of him but he’s been there for a long time and seems to be a hard worker.

Thatdudeloads

Really! That’s what our building wants us at but it’s rare for some to get 300pph. Huh they are messing with us then next week my line is going automated mode. I’m hoping no one misloads much.